Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New Unit
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4 [171 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject:  New Unit
Subject description: Anything about Faderation
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Faderation "Couga" Light Tank

yes light tank but it light only armor ,for weapon it equip dual 105mm and it have well speed good for every time by 775 credit.

more info
Faderation Couga Tank
Atk 40x2 dmg
Spd 6
Armor 300 Heavy
Cost 775

Last edited by Holy_Master on Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kinda contrasting, could make a good unrealistic-based mod (guess it already is)

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Faderation "Kaiser"Assault Tank

Faderation "Kaiser" Assault Tank
main faderation MBT [but you need to build Faderation'HQ before] it have heavy armor and equip Twin Energy Cannon,good to versus every thing other than that it can self destruct to destroy anything in area.it weakpoint is slow and have short attack range.

*HQ building are same position with Battle Lab*

Dmg 90x2
armor 650 Heavy
spd 4
cost 1750
abilities self destruct

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

devastator like from dune 2000? cool, i like self destruct in odd situations Very Happy

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Natus
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice stuff

Empire Earth: The AI doesn't build their bases in a logical fashion, but has superb offensive and defensive capabilities.
Red Alert 2: The development team was stoned during this part of the programming.

- Geekspeek

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Follow Number
1.Faderation "Hammer"
Hammer is faderation scout .yes it's old vehicle when compare other faderation unit,but it work well with all terrain and can do many kind of mission,Hammer equip anti personal missile launcher to defend it self.good to anti infantry,light vehicle,and Air unit.

2.Faderation "Cobra"Energy Artillery
Artillery unit of Faderation Force.it have balistic energy cannon it when good vesus everything but not much accurate,cobra have light armor and slowmoving.

3.Nod "Attack Buggy"
Second Nod Scout Unit,Nod buggy have well speed but slower than strike cycle it equip dual valcan cannon that can kill infantry quickly.

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They're amazing quality! Terrific work!

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, but i gotta help you fix some spelling mistakes, and i do that by seriously respecting you, and knowing you don't really know english and that you are from asia. I respect you, i just i might help you. I don't mean to be disrespectuful to you.

Hammer (a hammer is a tool) = hUmmer, humvee, or Fat-V
Faderetion= fEderAtion
Couga=Cougar
*HQ building are same position with Battle Lab* = *the HQ building acts as a Battle Lab*
vesus= veRsus
Valcan= vUlcan

Here's so i can help you learn english phrase structuration:
Artillery unit of Faderation Force.it have balistic energy cannon it when good vesus everything but not much accurate,cobra have light armor and slowmoving.

Correct:
THIS IS THE Artillery unit of THE FEderation ARMY. It haS A baLlistic energy cannon it IS good AGAINST everything but IT ISN'T much accurate, THE cobra haS light armor and IS slow moving.

Do you understand the english phrase structure? I can see you make little faults, that isn't a major thing, but i suggest you try learning english (taking you have spare time), since it's a very easy and useful language. I didn't mean to harm you or to make you mad, just a little thing i though i'd tell you.

After this out of subject, here we go back in topic:
Nice job by the way, i'm looking forward to this mod Smile
The only thing i dislike is the front of the Hummer, try making the cockpit visible, then it's perfect! And the artillery is pretty awesome! I also love the nod buggy (reminds me of the renegade one) I wish i could do good work like yours. Damn you're good. Surprised

I can't wait to see the federation's buildings! Smile

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

doesn look like rens buggy at all (did you even play renegade before saying that, lol?) HM recently posted the 3D model for it on TumSun

i think Hammer is a cool name, why should it be hummer?

energy arty looks like ownage ^^

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Alex05
thank you teacher! Wink

but Hammer not wrong because i choose to give this name for it

it low quality because it make it for convert to vxl.and i take original design from Tiberian Aftermath mod for BF2.

now i try to working on easy thing before. follow Easy--->Hardest sequence

Voxel-->Vehicle Shp--->Building--->Infantry

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i see...awesome render, dude! Surprised

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

now this's all ROS unit i have i'll update this pic if i have new unit. Wink
and now you see redesign juggernaut. [body part]becauise old version not different of titan much. Wink

GDI Juggernaut Artillery new version

Deploy Anim

Last edited by Holy_Master on Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:44 pm; edited 8 times in total

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jesus Christ. #Smile_colors

You should be out there in the game industry using your talent and influences to make cutting edge RTS's! Very Happy

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your graphics are awesome, you should seriously consider a graphics job in the future (unless you're one of the rare 25+ modders #Tongue ).

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TitanMarkII wrote:
Your graphics are awesome, you should seriously consider a graphics job in the future (unless you're one of the rare 25+ modders #Tongue ).

thank you
but i thing i cant work in game industry [well but that's my dream job ] because i cant programing and modding FPS game like HL2 unreal doom ect. #Tongue many here better than me but i think they dont act.and something my country not support about this.

well i think now i'm only modding machine who never finish a job.[because i change concept every i bore but i never cancel] Laughing

ok now i get concept for Faderation Quantum Tank and it'll finish soon. Wink

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, that's what the programmers are for Wink

They can just hire you as a graphics artist, remember that. Improve your english and then you're ready Smile . you already have the skills required to be a success, so that's not a problem. Asian people usually don't speak English at all #Tongue And it seems that you're at least trying.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised #Crazy #Shocked

EDIT: but what's wrong with the unit at the top on the GDI unit list? It doesn't look much like the other GDI units.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TitanMarkII wrote:
Well, that's what the programmers are for Wink

They can just hire you as a graphics artist, remember that. Improve your english and then you're ready Smile . you already have the skills required to be a success, so that's not a problem. Asian people usually don't speak English at all #Tongue And it seems that you're at least trying.

i think every position in game industry need to know programing.and i belive beta tester too.

Quote:
but what's wrong with the unit at the top on the GDI unit list? It doesn't look much like the other GDI units

it's gdi scout unit,it not be mech because i belive legs cant run faster than wheel or treat. [except anime mech Rolling Eyes ]

err off topic.... but who play UT2004? i need pic of paladin tank from that game.[this vehicle applier in ECE version]

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

These units are incredible....

Great work really.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master wrote:
it's gdi scout unit,it not be mech because i belive legs cant run faster than wheel or treat. [except anime mechs Rolling Eyes ]

It depends, some mechs can walk faster than tanks that use threads. But i've never seen a mech walk faster than wheels. But faster than threads is possible, depending on the size of the mech, like a GDI wolverine for example, might be faster thank a tank.

Oh, and by the way, i prefer the first Kaiser tank than the second one you did...

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex05 wrote:

Oh, and by the way, i prefer the first Kaiser tank than the second one you did...

well i remake that tank again. you can see on top now it look more like mammoth+overlord Rolling Eyes

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update
Punk"Battle Monster"
the Battle Monster acts as a Other side MBT.but it have well speed and it have lower prize.Battle Monster equip 105mm good to attack vehicle and building.ant it can fire over the wall. Wink

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Everythings shaping up nicely. Wink

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Definately - looks sweet Smile

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update
Punk "Buggy Bike"
I know it's strenge name but i dont know what you call bike with 3 wheel.
Buggy bike is lowest unit of Punk is slow than nod strike cycle only few.but it equip more weapon,first it have machinegun and use to anti enemy unit second it have long range grenade launcher good to attack building from long range.

Bugb.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.23 KB
 Viewed:  36233 Time(s)

Bugb.PNG

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

him tri means three so tri-bike or tricycle lol

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Buggy bike" lol! remainds me from Bugs Bunny Laughing but it's nice.

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AG, bi means two and tri means three so tri-bike means three wheeled two wheeled cycle #Tongue

The word you are looking for is trike Wink

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, but wait, did you change the Kaiser tank AGAIN? seriously, i prefer the 2nd instead of the 3rd, and the 1st instead of the 2nd and 3rd.
Keep THIS ONE dude!:

^I prefer this one...you can still keep the newest one, with two turrets, but the original i showed you JUST has to appear in your TC. I mean, it's perfect, why bother changing what's perfect! It's perfectly well done in the first pic! Smile

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you can see again..

Update
Punk "Behemoth Track"

Heavies Punk Unit is the track with arms call "Behemoth" this unit have dual 105mm on it side good to attack enemy vehicle. but it real weapon is 200mm on it top this weapon easy to destroy building from longrange.other than that it can passage infantry 5 unit and those unit can fire support behemoth when versus the enemy.

Phatdaddymac99
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

very nice work, it acts like a better version of the battlefortress nice way to replace that type of unit.

Pic and sig made by LazerAce7

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex05 wrote:
Nice, but wait, did you change the Kaiser tank AGAIN? seriously, i prefer the 2nd instead of the 3rd, and the 1st instead of the 2nd and 3rd.
Keep THIS ONE dude!:

^I prefer this one...you can still keep the newest one, with two turrets, but the original i showed you JUST has to appear in your TC. I mean, it's perfect, why bother changing what's perfect! It's perfectly well done in the first pic! Smile

3d owns your @$$!!!

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah i see you made a new one. This one is by far the best. I suggest you release publicly the other versions of the kaiser tank if you don't plan using them. :p

Anyways, nice Behemoth TrUck. Did you get the idea of a gun mounted truck from Earth 2160?

And you forgot the r in strike cycle...not that it really matters anyway. Also, is Cabal gonna be in this mod?

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He said yes, but CABAL is going to be called Cybernetic.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex05 wrote:
Ah i see you made a new one. This one is by far the best. I suggest you release publicly the other versions of the kaiser tank if you don't plan using them. :p

Anyways, nice Behemoth TrUck. Did you get the idea of a gun mounted truck from Earth 2160?

And you forgot the r in strike cycle...not that it really matters anyway. Also, is Cabal gonna be in this mod?

i take design of behemoth from manga. Laughing
and Kaiser tank need to fix at many point. old version have a little problem in normal.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master wrote:
i take design of behemoth from manga. Laughing

which one, if you dont mind me asking?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

update!
Punk "Pig Van"Artillery

i call it pigvan because it look like a little pig.i'll tell you pigvan is the worst artillery unit in ROS. it dont have any accurate of fire that mean it cant anti any unit but well... it good enough to attack enemy base without deploy other than this.it have heavy armor and cheap to build it.BTW it cannon have more attack range than Behemoth

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why do i bother telling you which Kaiser Tank is the best? Every one of them that is perfect, you change it! grrr....I'd suggest going back to the previous version. I really mean it. It was the best so far. Smile Nice artillery by the way, and yeah, it does kinda look like a pig. 2 more punk units and 1 more federation unit, and then we can go to Cabal!

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

let cabal not only make human-cyborgs but animals too, like bulls or elephants.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex05 wrote:
Why do i bother telling you which Kaiser Tank is the best? Every one of them that is perfect, you change it! grrr....I'd suggest going back to the previous version. I really mean it. It was the best so far. Smile Nice artillery by the way, and yeah, it does kinda look like a pig. 2 more punk units and 1 more federation unit, and then we can go to Cabal!

now that's final design for kaiser tank.and sorry when i modify unit i'll not backup old file. Rolling Eyes firstly i stole design from sunage but finaly i design it follow goliath tank on UT2004.and

Federation Combat Vehicle have only you see.[because they have more aircraft than other side] but punk have more vehicle unit than other because they dont have any air unit [or maybe they have only 1 ].but cabal will looking more like robot from the matrix better. Smile truly i have alot of idea about ROS but i'm not so sure i can put them all.i scar to boring before.

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its ok, calm down, articulate =)

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update.
Punk"Flaky"

Most production punk vehicle is Flaky [or Flak Buggy].normaly it working with Marouder trike to confuse the enemy,but mainly flaky use to anti unit from air with flakcannon on it top and it can defend it self with machinegun at front.and it fast enough if you want to scout.

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Smile

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol...flaky. Great name, and design too! I think some things need fixing with units. GDI needs their wolverine back as equivalent of the Trike. The assault buggy should go BEFORE the Strike Cycle, and the kaiser and tick tanks available before the artilleries, without the artilleries needing a tech center, but a radar instead. The GDI recon car should be able to transport units, and should be after the GDI wolverine, and the Punk army needs a a small, one barrelled light tank after the artillery (ask Muldrake for his tank he made from the C&C first decade poster, it would be perfect), with it having the radar as a prerequisite. Nod should also get their repair vehicle back in my opinion. #Tongue And Cabal should be blue, so i'd suggest making the federation either brown or purple, or even orange. Oh yeah, and GDI should be gold, dude!

EDIT: units you forgot:
GDI disruptor
GDI Amphibious APC (but dosen't matter, i believe it's replaced by the recon car)
GDI wolverine
Mobile War Factory (make it just GDI or Nod)
Limpet Drone (give it to 1 side only, maybe cabal?)
Sensor Array (Give to GDI only, nod would have the mobile repair vehicle)
Nod Subterannean transport
Nod Mobile repair vehicle
MCV for each side
Harvester for each side.

Also, will the nod tick tank be able to deploy or not? It'd rock if it could...

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i dont forgot any unit.but some thing i need to change

1.Distuptor =well i dont like magnetron beam and it do damage.
2.Amphious APC=What pount if GDI Already have Air transport?
3.Wolverine=in my consider.butif i put it it'll be mech not battle suit like old or maybe it will looking more like S.H.I.E.L.D in act of war direct Action.[i hope you ever play this game] Wink
4.Mobile War=Cabal #Tongue
5.Limpet = no limpet but i have "Trap Drone" yes for Cabal
6.Sensor Array=Well PPL ask me it cant work but in ROS only scout unit class can detect stealth Unit.
7.Sub Transport=yes i'll put it please wait.
8.Repair Vehicle=for cabal
9.MCV=LOL it very Important unit why you think me forgot Laughing
10.Like MCV....
11.Ticktank can deploy,in normal mode it'll fire only 2 cannon when it deployed i can fire all 4 cannon.[that make it requise battle lab before]
12=Federation Kaiser Tank need Battle Lab to because it act as Apocalypse tank on Ra2.normaly i need Couga Tank like MBT.

you must know i want player use all unit in battle and no crap unit it my mod for sure i'll not put a ton of unit with same action. Wink at picture i show you only combat vehicle not all.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good, although i'd love to see the Disruptor, i'm sure some others also do. Anyways, the wolverine would be more like The SHIELD unit from AOW:DA? AWESOME! I LOVED THAT GAME! And i really can't wait for High Treason to come out here in Canada (may 30), and yes it's a good game.

And i can see your mod has alot of potential...what are you thinking about colors? Will Cabal be blue? And i really think you should give the recon car the ability of carrying 3-5 soldiers...Oh yeah, also, will there be sea units?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Side Color on my mod not match with Original Tiberian much but it not much different too.and i thing i consider it good enough.

GDI=Gold
Nod=Red
Punk=Green
Federation=Dark Blue
Cabal=Purple

i know Cabal on original is dark blue but federation already use that color and you can see darkblue color on faderation unit? that all not remap color,it remap color hide on those color..[sorry i dont know what i explain this]

and for GDI maybe i'll replace Recon car with Ampibious APC yes it have weapon too and can carries 10 passager but they cant fire it weapon outside APC.

for wolferine it will be advance infantry unit but i'll explain more info later when i present it.but some thing sure you can heling it by medic. Twisted Evil

in ROS i try to put less unit possible because i want you use my all unit in the battle with out crap unit you dont want to build

and No Sea Unit On This version.[but i dont promist you to do next version ]

and.. this week not update because i very busy i'll update again next week.but i have time enough to answer your question.and i love to answer it.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i love to see cabal has a small similarity to Yuri.
I've always seen cabals side as a sort of Yuris army only with cybernetic units.
very good choice.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

updates! updates! updates! i want this mod soooo bad!

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry Now i'm on the Job. i'll back update again next week. #Tongue [well i cant wait to do it too T_T ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4 [171 Posts] Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon