Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:47 am
All times are UTC + 0
New gameplay screenshots!
Moderators: Denmon
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Denmon
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject:  New gameplay screenshots! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A platoon of GDI soldiers securing the crashed Kodiak while disruptors are engaging a nerby Cabal base that shot it down.

Three of the first Disruptors underway to the hidden cabal base

The Disruptors atacking the base

There will be more screens in a future near you! well... not really near you, but you get my point.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought the Kodiak was hit by an ion storm? J/K

Its very good progress. I'm looking forward to the mechs.

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know this is old but

there is more than one kodiak as mcneils has a number on it that I can't remember at the moment

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the kodiak is a command ship, in the reguular case those types of bigger ships has an own name so the kodiak is 1 unique ship even it has a nuumber, a ship of the same class with another number actually would have another name, so when this is the kodiak than it's mc neil's ship.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good point

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And the second meaning of life is...

GDI used magic so that the kodiak could crash twice, The end. Wink

I took the pic from my map "FS Chaos" and i just took some shots of the units infront of some scenery. These pics have NOTHING to do with the mod or the TS campaign at all

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
handofcod
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dont be stuiped
i no a punishment for stuipd people
this

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

handofcod wrote:
dont be stuiped
i no a punishment for stuipd people

Try using it on necroposters with no concept of the English language. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon