Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:56 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Dawn FMV "Ezekiel's Wheel" Stealth Tank [TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject:  Tiberian Dawn FMV "Ezekiel's Wheel" Stealth Tank [TS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"I call it 'Ezekiel's Wheel' but in essence its a stealth tank.." - Kane

Well, this is something I've wanted to make for a while, and I finally got around to doing it. This is based as closely as I could to the "Stealth" FMV in Tiberian Dawn, although if you look closely, 2 seperate models are actually used Wink.

This unit has a turret, and the remap is the glass in the cockpit.

There are two versions:

V1 - Pristine Prototype (no sand texture)
V2 - Battle-worn (sand texture)

Each download includes the voxels, HVA's and a readme which includes recommended art entries.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Ezekiel's Wheel.

Note: The 3D view doesn't include a slight texture added.

tdstnk1_000.gif
 Description:
V1 - 3D View
 Filesize:  77.91 KB
 Viewed:  32055 Time(s)

tdstnk1_000.gif

tdstnk1.PNG
 Description:
V1 - Ingame
 Filesize:  33.27 KB
 Viewed:  32055 Time(s)

tdstnk1.PNG

TD STNK-1.zip
 Description:
V1 - Download

Download
 Filename:  TD STNK-1.zip
 Filesize:  104.36 KB
 Downloaded:  363 Time(s)

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

V2 - Sand Texture

tdstnk2_000.gif
 Description:
V2 - 3D View
 Filesize:  89.61 KB
 Viewed:  32049 Time(s)

tdstnk2_000.gif

tdstnk2.PNG
 Description:
V2 - Ingame
 Filesize:  32.57 KB
 Viewed:  32049 Time(s)

tdstnk2.PNG

TD STNK-2.zip
 Description:
V2 - Download

Download
 Filename:  TD STNK-2.zip
 Filesize:  117.06 KB
 Downloaded:  336 Time(s)

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks a lot like the prerelease stealth tank.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOVE IT! it rules, who cant love it, its a master piece  Mr. Green

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Changes:
Darker grey texture, darker more definitive blue crystals.
V1.1 and V2.1

tdstnk2_000.gif
 Description:
V 2.1 3D View
 Filesize:  100.75 KB
 Viewed:  31998 Time(s)

tdstnk2_000.gif

tdstnk1_000.gif
 Description:
V 1.1 3D View
 Filesize:  88.75 KB
 Viewed:  31998 Time(s)

tdstnk1_000.gif

TD STNK-2.zip
 Description:
V 2.1 Download

Download
 Filename:  TD STNK-2.zip
 Filesize:  128.87 KB
 Downloaded:  311 Time(s)

TD STNK-1.zip
 Description:
V 1.1 Download

Download
 Filename:  TD STNK-1.zip
 Filesize:  126.46 KB
 Downloaded:  383 Time(s)

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

very nice again!, and why is it that Tylers crappy Ford Mustang gets more replys than this master piece?

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh, but compare that to the other Ezekiel's wheel. #Tongue

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG! Pwnage! It's great!

Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could you do a black version, without those yellows and oranges.... I don't like those, but its just me, so if you don't want to its ok.

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love it too, very nice, good work

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TShyper wrote:
very nice again!, and why is it that Tylers crappy Ford Mustang gets more replys than this master piece?

Har f*cking har.

Is this being spammed by the great Smiff? No.
Is this being spammed by someone posting new shit he just made? No.
Does this one have ANY flaming, or idiots saying 'haha, it's bad, go & cry in a corner'? No.

No offense to anyone OTHER THAN Prime.

Muldrake, sorry I had to do this in your thread. It's very good, much better than anything I've ever done.

"Banned" RP here

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its alright Tyler, we all need to let out some steam at times.

The model is based on the TD FMV, so the details, designs and colour scheme are based on what is seen there. I may make a darker version if its really wanted.

Thanks for the comment though.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

omg LOL dam some people on this forum are stuck up, DUDE! laugh for once take a joke, i cant make voxels so im not one to go saying that for serius #Tongue

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TShyper wrote:
omg LOL dam some people on this forum are stuck up, DUDE! laugh for once take a joke, i cant make voxels so im not one to go saying that for serius #Tongue

Yea Tyler i know what your goin at cuz i didnt know it was a joke either. Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, but why do people take each other seriusly on forums, bah nevermind. anyways, end of this

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TShyper wrote:
yes, but why do people take each other seriusly on forums, bah nevermind. anyways, end of this

Cuz uh alot of ppl are jerks with no senses of humor.

Anyways this is a tight stealth tank is it like a hero but a vehicle instead?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Muldrake: Excellent job, looks better than the one I made for RotD (especially when it comes to the texture).

If there's anything one could criticise about it, then maybe that the turret looks a little tad too big, but on the other hand I'm aware that it would be tricky to make it smaller without sacrificing details/quality, so it's probably better to leave it as it currently is.

Thumbs up! Wink

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, a 3rd version has been made, one with a very much darkened skin. Almost black (a compromise to a suggestion made by Grevious)
Also, all versions have a slightly smaller scaled turret, as suggested by Reaperrr. Thank you for your comments, Reaperrr, much appreciated Smile

New ingame shots made for all versions:

tdstnk3_000.gif
 Description:
V 3.0 - 3D View
 Filesize:  68.21 KB
 Viewed:  31885 Time(s)

tdstnk3_000.gif

tdstnk3a.PNG
 Description:
V 3.0 - Ingame
 Filesize:  42.94 KB

tdstnk3a.PNG

tdstnk2a.PNG
 Description:
V 2.1a - Ingame
 Filesize:  43.26 KB

tdstnk2a.PNG

tdstnk1a.PNG
 Description:
V 1.1a - Ingame
 Filesize:  42.9 KB

tdstnk1a.PNG

TD STNK-3.zip
 Description:
V 3.0 - Download

Download
 Filename:  TD STNK-3.zip
 Filesize:  103.41 KB
 Downloaded:  620 Time(s)

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think V 1.1a is the best, looks mroe TD ish

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks great! I like the last version! and why aint my nod pack giving any replies? Sad it took me over a week to make it

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If people want me to upload v1.1a and v2.1a say so, as for the moment I'm not uploading due to the lack of downloads, to save bandwidth.

Denmon, yeah, I know how you feel. But that isn't to say the work is poor. It actually seems the poorer work gets more replies.. members like to point out what is rubbish, as opposed to whats good, it would seem.

To anyone who reads this and hasn't checked out Denmon's work, check here. Its some very impressive work.

Same goes for recent work from Mad HQ:
here.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow! i love V 3.0

Instantly recognizable as the Stealth Tank from the TD FMV's

Great Job Muldrake!

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake wrote:

To anyone who reads this and hasn't checked out Denmon's work, check here. Its some very impressive work.

Same goes for recent work from Mad HQ:
here.

Razz  Smile

So, whats next on the voxel front? A mammoth mkIII maybe?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awsome job, Muldrake.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:
TShyper wrote:

Har f*cking har.

Is this being spammed by the great Smiff? No.
Is this being spammed by someone posting new shit he just made? No.
Does this one have ANY flaming, or idiots saying 'haha, it's bad, go & cry in a corner'? No.

No offense to anyone OTHER THAN Prime.

Muldrake, sorry I had to do this in your thread. It's very good, much better than anything I've ever done.

Why is everything my fault in your oppinion? You really brought all the flaming upon yourself by posting that shit. If you want to argue, lets do it over PM instead of detracting from this forum with our bullshit.
I would really appreciate it if you showed just a TINY bit of respect for me. If you don't want to, that's fine with me, as long as you give atleast 5 legitimate reasons behind it. If you want to continue this stupid argument, as I said before, please do so over PM.

Back on topic...
I like the new textures for the stealth tank, I think the "prototype" and "sand" textures were a bit ugly. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Allied General
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the grey and sand were fine but i like the black  i have to admit.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Suggests a 4th, TO version*

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*agrees with Jah*

"Banned" RP here

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

denmon0728 wrote:

Razz  Smile

So, whats next on the voxel front? A mammoth mkIII maybe?

Here is your mammoth mk.III

SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think the stripes on the ingame pics look like graffiti.
i think you should lose the stripes.
other than that its preety gud

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SniperGrunt: The stripes are part of the model in the FMV, they stay.

Jah: There is nothing wrong with both of the TO STNKs, I personally prefer them, as they will fit in better with the rest of your normals.
Thanks anyway.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake: I agree with you there, also kickass voxel as well, Im glad you made variations of them, I suppose for some mod maps you could use the grey version on snow maps and the darker versions on temperate maps.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I AM IN LOVE Surprised

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake wrote:
Also, all versions have a slightly smaller scaled turret, as suggested by Reaperrr. Thank you for your comments, Reaperrr, much appreciated Smile

np Smile

And I agree with the other comments here, it's just an awesome voxel!

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.... I'm just not diggin it. It's a nice voxel and all... but... I'm just not liking it... As a voxel, It's almost as beautiful as my girlfriend.... but I am repulsed at the actual design made by westwood.... It's so..... ugly...

Now dont get me wrong... As a voxel it's EXPERTLY done... but I just dont like the TD stealth tank... It's really crampin your style, Muldrake. I utterly fell in love with the voxels you did with TO and TSR... but this is just not... not what I expected...

*sorry I had to say it like that... I just REALLY dont like the design.*

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

daTSchikinhed wrote:
.... I'm just not diggin it. It's a nice voxel and all... but... I'm just not liking it... As a voxel, It's almost as beautiful as my girlfriend.... but I am repulsed at the actual design made by westwood.... It's so..... ugly...

Now dont get me wrong... As a voxel it's EXPERTLY done... but I just dont like the TD stealth tank... It's really crampin your style, Muldrake. I utterly fell in love with the voxels you did with TO and TSR... but this is just not... not what I expected...

*sorry I had to say it like that... I just REALLY dont like the design.*

I can understand what Dats is saying.. theres something wrong with it.. can't put my eye on what though. It's a great voxel, but still something seems.. out of place. I think it may be the wires.

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

textures are great but... it looks whimsical in design. it looks cartoon-ish, too cartoonish even for ra2. (which isn't really cartoonish in design but textures)

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You wanted the lines removed, you wanted changes, here:

Ezekiel's Pimp-mobile.

Features:
Novety Sized Fluffy Die
Tinted windows
0-60 in between 5-50 seconds
4 seperate hydrolic suspension system.
Propaganda Style Speaker System, to pump those tunes to the surrounding chavs out there.

Remember, no Pimp-mobile, no dice!

My original is based off the FMV, it looks like the one in the FMV, I promised nothing more.

pimp_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.56 KB
 Viewed:  31400 Time(s)

pimp_000.gif

Lee
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing LOL, class.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice.

"Banned" RP here

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well odd to say the least, LMAO Laughing  Laughing  
ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!!

UltimoWOL
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oke thekiel's wheel is wonderfull. Surprised
I just like v1 couse i don't like camos. Confused
But the camo ezekiel's wheel doeing well. Smile

but tha pimp thing is the best. Laughing
i just gonna kick tha mutant hijacker and jack it myself Twisted Evil
and pick up my h*s an squish everybody while steath look really fun #evil  
bling bling is this thing for sure. Wink

Muldrake Customs.
Thanks for pimping my ride.

LOL Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Maybe you are gonna win a award for best comedy voxels. Wink

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

u do a great job nice colors of this vehicles nice job

Dark Chaos
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm i like the pimp mobile...alot #Tongue lol... As some others have said before, the stripes dont really look all that great.. At least mayeb u should change them to match the colour style of your vehicle... Like a lighter grey or brown to suit... But the colours you have take all the focus from the actual design itself...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [44 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!