Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:56 am
All times are UTC + 0
Changing Tiberium colour
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 9:30 pm    Post subject:  Changing Tiberium colour Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can get the Tiberium to change colour on the battlefield easily enough but I can't figure how to make it change colour on the radar screen. Can somebody clue me in or am I just being really stupid here?

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im not sure but ill look into it and get back to you

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I believed that by changing the color of the tiberium in it's own settings it also changed the radar color, but if it doesn't (since I've never tested) you can do it by messing up with the colors (located before the dificulty settings).

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cheers all, i'll have another look and play around. By the way, is there any demand for ini coders for this mod banshee? I would love to join up if i'm needed\wanted

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If it depends on me, you're already in. Is anyone here against One Of a Kind in the mod? I really dont think so... Are you good in art.ini?

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Art.ini is probably the one I have least experience with, but I'm working on it getting to grips with sequences, buildup anims active anims etc. I can do work on all the other inis no problem

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The other members of PPM have visited or at least seeing this topic and it seems that you're welcomed here, or at least, no one is against you so, welcome to PPM Very Happy Very Happy. The members section of the site is already updated, btw.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for having me! Very Happy

Dethro
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know how to, in each map you need to put in (I think this is the code, cannot remember where I saw it) tiberiumtransform=yes or something like that, and the radar color will change. It is in some guide somewhere, or in someone's modding tutorial, maybe try some of the XCC links.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont think thats it........... ill research it, but i have done it before so it is possible

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

update: isnt the code for this:
RadarColor=
then you would take the three colors from paint or whatever seperated by commas

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ive changed the colour of the tiberium but the tiberium trees still leave a green glow. how can i change the colour of this or remove it.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's down to the map I think, the individual maps will have the light sources in. That's why some do and some don't (I think)

JippieX2k
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sapp726 wrote:
update: isnt the code for this:
RadarColor=
then you would take the three colors from paint or whatever seperated by commas

i did that ´both to the tiberium and tiberium tree but does not work #Mad #Mad #Mad #Mad #Mad #Mad #Mad

*Screaming until mum come and tell me to stop*

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

art.ini? i dunt remember nemore.... all i can tell u is that its possible

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: ....memory lane Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The glowing is from the hidden lamps used for enviromental purposes,,, you can change them by editing their light vaules in the structure section...

I asked this before a LONG time ago somewhere....Radar Colors are pretty much hardcoded....unless someone found something....

??TiberiumTransform=???

However I replaced the Tiberium Veins with a newer SHP, a nice grey for Snow maps and standard orange for temprate maps..that actually look way better....no ugly pink webbing ect...well interestingly enough they are displayed as black color instead of orange...

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no, a long time ago, i mean over like 2 years ago i found a part of coding that had all of the item's radar colors listed all you had to do was change it. I dont know where i found it tho... I dont have the game installed anymore so i cant help this sort of thing but it cant possibly be that important of a feature can it?

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i've seen the tag RadarColor=many times, it needs to be in the TIB01, TIB02 etc entries. Remember, TIBxx is Riparius, TIB2_xx is Vinifera, and TIB3_xx is Aboreus.

but there are some difficulties. It seem that adding CellAnims (like twinkles) to the tiberiums will suddenly make them appear black on the radar screen. Mabe just editing anything in the tiberium entries makes the radar stuff bogus.

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The veins are TMPs, which are SHPs with additional info inserted like radar colors.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember there being an XCC Radar customizer that did it for you... I suggest you go download it, make the changes you want, then check all over the place for where the changes were made, and see how it is done, or just simply ask whats his name from XCC( I wanna say Olaf van der spek ).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If thats the program I thank you talking about it only lets you change the RBG color balancing and gamma contrast....

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon