Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 am
All times are UTC + 0
Hgrunt [TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [33 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject:  Hgrunt [TS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, I made this SHP a long time ago and I here it is. It's a conversion from the half-life marine model (the one of the HD pack) so it's a shp of an infantry.
Sorry I don't have screenshots, feel free to download it, put into the game and make a screenshot.

hgrunt.zip
 Description:
with cameo and art entry

Download
 Filename:  hgrunt.zip
 Filesize:  43.92 KB
 Downloaded:  1093 Time(s)

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Screenshots.

hgrunt.jpg
 Description:
the HL model
 Filesize:  25.12 KB
 Viewed:  30791 Time(s)

hgrunt.jpg

SCRN0016.jpg
 Description:
hunting nod conscripts. Pity them.
 Filesize:  342.12 KB
 Viewed:  30791 Time(s)

SCRN0016.jpg

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice, they look like commandos

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks. But they need to be smaller to be perfect marines.
Humm, commandos, I'm considering to make a conversion of the black commandos from "opposing force"

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They are great, but really very big... bigger than a helipad (!!!).

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very very good, could you try the other models of the marines in HL : blue shift / opposing force, there are also the BLACK OPS model to get.

BTW where come from yours cameo ? (sniper and abraham one ?)

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Abrams is the Allied medium tank picture from Red Alert. The Elite sniper looks like the Disc Thrower with a sniper rifle.

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the abrams cameo is not from RA, it went in a conversion pack (or maybe I made it with the photoshop, I don't remember).
I made the sniper cameo with photoshop (copy, paste, blur,...)

Indeed, it needs to be resized, but with the SHP Builder that is not a problem, hehe.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm pretty sure it is. I remember pictures like that.

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The RA cameo for the abrams is this, I'm pretty sure.

2tnk.gif
 Description:
2tnk cameo
 Filesize:  2.97 KB
 Viewed:  30731 Time(s)

2tnk.gif

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what program do you use to convert hl models??
And where do you find em???

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

does it really matter what the cameo is? either way it looks good

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uhmm.... what about my q????

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
gamemate
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uhm cant you send me the zip instead... plz cuz i dont have a game spy acount

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You only used HLMV? (must have took a while to get all the pics)

Looks like u used the High Definition models (HD Pack comes with Blue Shift for any wierd(you have to b wierd to not own HL, Oposing Force and Blue Shift) non HL lovers)

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think Blue Shift was really only useful for the HD Pack. It was far too short.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeh, OF was sweet tho.

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too short but there are great scenes in the game. It's a wonderful game and also comes with a MP version of OP Force if you don't want to install the whole game to play on multiplayer.

It took me a pair of evenings, using the actions in photoshop makes the work a lot of quickier (it is said that way: "quickier"?).

btw I made the zombie from HL HD pack, but I don't have time right now to put it for download but in few days...

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OF Zombie or regular Zombie?

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jango, it's "quicker".

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks Kravvitz[/quote]

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

look like you worked very hard on this shp so i'll gvie you 5 Stars

Edge
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you dont mind me asking why is there Ra2 promotion signs on the infantry?

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because imo these veteran signs are cooler than the ts ones. I changed the select box and a few pips more just for the change.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:
I think Blue Shift was really only useful for the HD Pack. It was far too short.

Yeah, Clazzy. I don't own it, but I keep trying to get a friend to bring it over here. I've read the walkthroughs, and anything else about it I can find on planethalf-life.com.

And the end, that was a REALLY cheesy ending. It almost seems rushed, like they had to get out by a certian date, and rushed the ending.
A scientist hacked open a gate, another fixed a SUV, and you got stuck in a temporary teleport loop... well, that kinda interesting.

"Banned" RP here

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks nice, may i ponder how the veteran & health bars have been changed in your TS?

Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

select.shp and pips.shp (or pips2.shp) in conquer.mix are the images that 'controls' that stuff. They can be modified using SHP builder, for example. Of course, the modified versions have to be in a mix file in the game folder.

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

Location: In a building,creating the fench Brotherhood of NOD and recruiting...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can these soldiers be resized? It's too big! Very Happy

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NICE JOB bumping a THREE YEAR OLD thread! Seriously, there should be some punishment for this bumping of ass old threads that people do. Its getting ridiculous. Pushin daisies here. Rolling Eyes

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod.. please don't bump anything this old. Anything over 6 months, is usually off-limits, no matter what.

With work this old, you cannot even guarentee the owner is still here, or would want to work on such old work.

Also, your question is quite generic, about resizing a shp. It can be done, using the shp builder, or another art-program of your choice, not sure exactly how easy/time consuming it is though.

Next time, create a new topic in its relevant section.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [33 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!