Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Twisted Insurrection Upcoming Patch / New Website / OST V4!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:14 pm    Post subject:  Twisted Insurrection Upcoming Patch / New Website / OST V4! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We have three announcements to share about Twisted Insurrection today. The first is that a new update is going to be available to download very soon that fixes some of the performance issues encountered in the latest version of the mod, namely the lag caused on Nod Mission 16 and [8] The Finale. We pinpointed what caused this issue and we are working towards fixing it, there are still some additional optimisation steps to go through until we're ready to release the patch (0.39.1) but we're happy to announce that the problem is essentially solved. We apologize again if you were disappointed by the performance on those maps!
There isn't a set release date for the patch as of yet, but it will not be far off, we're aiming for less than a week.

Secondly: Our new website developed by Mr. Taxikiller and myself (TwistedInsurrection.net) is finally online and ready for browsing! We are still working on it but aside form a few tiny bugs everything is as it should be and the site is in good browsing condition. We hope you enjoy it and find any information you have been looking for there.
All instances of our old website (www.ti.ppmsite.com) should automatically redirect you to the new site. We still have our forums hosted on PPM, but our site will now be hosted at 363-Productions.

Thirdly: To commemorate the launch of TwistedInsurrection.net, the Twisted Insurrection Original Soundtrack Volume 4 is available for download. This latest version includes all Twisted Insurrection music tracks created to date, including Contagion, Act on Insanity, Viperbeat and many more.
Volume 4 contains a grand total of 33 tracks, all of which are featured in the game itself.There were supposed to be a few more tracks by Bobisfaction to be released in this volume such as Dark Valley and Plague, but due-to some complications we haven't had time to do so. These tracks will be released as a part of TI OST Vol. 5 and included in the game itself once the to-do-list has shrunk a little bit.

Thanks for reading and we hoped you enjoyed the update. The new patch is shaping up to add more content than just performance improvements, so hopefully it'll be worth the short wait. Oh, and it may be a few days late, but Happy Birthday to ErastusMercy, our friend and lead voxel artist of Twisted Insurrection! Also, happy birthday to myself for a couple of days ago.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good shit y0. Love this mod.

Hey whatever happened to Tiberian Odyssey? TI aims in the same direction that TO was going for, for the most part, right? Both mods want to revamp TS like a boss?

I think I remember that, this mod aims to recreate Tiberian Sun (with Nod winning the first tiberian war), whereas TO was set as a sequel to Firestorm, and those are the basic differences between the two? Is that correct?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pardon me, but what is that Tick Tank doing in the right-middle side of the GDI base?  Confused

(I don't play this mod)

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^^placeholder since the new art is done

@Aro: nice work on the website. Looks really professional and works great.
I like the inbuilt OST player.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!