Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:04 pm
All times are UTC + 0
World Domination: Jan 2015 - Feb 2015 Update
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject:  World Domination: Jan 2015 - Feb 2015 Update Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

World Domination
Jan 2015 - Feb 2015 Update

I'm recouping what is going on during Jan 2015 - Feb 2015. As you might have noticed that many of existing voxels are being replaced into higher standard quality looking. I spent some great deal of time refining my voxelling skill to pump out more details onto the voxel to ensure it looks great and that the players will enjoy it. Also new loading screens and flags have been updated to reflect mod current progress.

World Domination is about a war that takes in 2020 after the meltdown of Ukraine Crisis that left the entire world in disarray. The escalation of World War III and the unease tension between United States of America and U.S.S.R caused some riots and violence. President Spencer the 50th U.S president which attempted to keep his hunger for power for at least five years before he made a move that destroyed most of the Americans' trust. President Vladimir Putin was elected for the fifth term decided to restore U.S.S.R by seizing the countries to bring Russia back to pre-world war 1 state. While he did it, the N.A.T.O was helpless and didn't do anything before President Spencer took over the office in 2020, but by that time it was too late to stop U.S.S.R. President Spencer decided it was time to liberate the countries that was seized by Russia. Whereas Putin was only to restore the Russia's glory - As of a result, WW3 has begun.

There are load of new voxels that I created and updated over the time.

New graphics

Lastly, I enjoy having people who show support. It motivates World Domination team and me to finish up mod and it makes us aware that people are interested in this mod.

You can click here to watch this mod and help this mod rise in popularity. Thank you for showing your support. <3

Matthias M.
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: World Domination: Jan 2015 - Feb 2015 Update Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

players-dont-cares

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you guys , who cares if he stole that from ubi. if it gets him in trouble, he will just remove it, end of story.

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

players-dont-cares wrote:
you guys , who cares if he stole that from ubi. if it gets him in trouble, he will just remove it, end of story.

I liked your style Cool

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

players-dont-cares wrote:

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That phantasm looks so out of place and undetailed compared to the rest, otherwise, nice voxels.

ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The voxel work is really impressive but I don't like that some pictures were stolen.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ViPr wrote:
The voxel work is really impressive but I don't like that some pictures were stolen.

I wasn't aware of that, so I will replace it sometime before its first public release.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zero18 wrote:
I wasn't aware of that, so I will replace it sometime before its first public release.

When you find an image online that you'd want to use in your mod, always check the source and the copyright and see if you're actually allowed to use the image. If the image is made by a single person you might often be able to contact the author and ask if you're allowed to use their works, but with big companies like Blizzard and Ubisoft it's better to entirely avoid using their content. Content from other EA games might be alright, generally EA doesn't seem to mind at least when content from C&C games is used in C&C mods, although I don't know what's their policy on using other EA assets for mods made for C&C games.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah, I do not mind either. If company or whoever owns those pictures complains, he or Banshee will remove images, so not big deal. I doubt that anyone will complain.

Zero18, nice improvements!
I like the most that Recon Drone, Submarine and Refractor Smile

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You are wrong, MasterHaosis. I cannot touch at the content of his mods. What I can do is to do some pressure for him to remove the stolen content or remove his mod from this place. So, yes, it is his responsibility to keep his mod using third party resources correctly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!