Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Final Sun Mistake , Feel free to laught at me !
Moderators: Community Tools Developpers
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Phantom
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:16 pm    Post subject:  Final Sun Mistake , Feel free to laught at me !
Subject description: Beginner Mode
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So in my spare time the last couple of weeks I've been working on a map, And for the life of me i couldn't figure out why i couldn't add triggers  task forces groups ect ect it was driving me a little insane, Whats wrong with this thing...should i post a question and ask someone nah i will look like a idiot i thought to myself...well today again I'm opening up folders in windows checking everything is installed right ect and going along looking at the Task bar in the editor thinking why the hell can't i see these options hhmm maybe i should click on Options and see whats what so i do...then i see the Beginner Mode clicked on it and turned it off and then Magical my copy of Final Sun had a lot more to it. Needless to say i spent a couple of silent moments comparing my self to Homer Simpson and staring at the Screen blankly, So to all those new Map Editors out their remember to turn that off! LOL

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think we all had this moment, though maybe not that long as you. Smile

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

did you try the "any" key?

Phantom
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha  Laughing  I'm just very happy i can now continue working on my map the way i want to ! and then maybe after a lot of self scrutiny post a copy of it ...and find out if its any good , fingers crossed ! Smile

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep, I've been there..
but I recognized the mistake quickly, remembering a topic by Aro when it happened to him. Aro still uses beginner mode

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha, it happened with me, but with Final Alert, ztype, had i been pissed when i clicked to uncheck beginner mode man, i thought i was the only one that did that mistake at the time!  Laughing

It's like an idiot test that everyone fails at first, created by an evil-minded programmer. =P  #Mad

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol #Tongue

Phantom
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:

It's like an idiot test that everyone fails at first, created by an evil-minded programmer. =P  #Mad

Haha Well it looks like they got me then Very Happy

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
yep, I've been there..
but I recognized the mistake quickly, remembering a topic by Aro when it happened to him. Aro still uses beginner mode

Complete and utter bullshit... Confused For starters I was making missions long before I even joined the community, not to mention that my first ever post on TiberiumSun.com was submitting one of said missions.

I get that you're probably joking around,  but I'd appreciate it if you didn't straight up lie about me. Dickhead

Last edited by Aro on Mon May 12, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My editor won't even have a beginner mode.

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sheesh, lighten up a bit. It's OK if you still use beginner mode

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum