Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Colony Wars Info
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject:  Colony Wars Info
Subject description: We thought we killed them all but we were wrong...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi all, Welcome to the Colony Wars Forums, If your hoping to get some answers in about the Mod I'll try to explain them in here.

What is the reason for making Colony Wars? Well This topic will try to answer those questions and as well as explain some reasoning for the tweaks and changes.

1) Colony Wars takes the main premise of what if the Giant Ants didn't die in Red Alert 1 and they've come back to bring vengeance upon humankind.

2) Colony Wars also strives to provide a unique style to each of the Sides and further bringing this uniqueness by giving each Faction of the Sides a different set of toys to use for battle.

The Story:
With the Defeat of the Soviets the Allies had a short but sweet victory. Somehow the Giant Ants were discovered to have survived. During this chaos, Yuri's Army was able to rescue their leader and the Soviets were also able to reorganize their broken empire. The Giant Ants have begun emerging all over the Earth. Now with Four Sides locked into a great battle who will struggle to come out alive.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good job with the topics so far, buddy. We'll get people to post here soon.

Anyway, the first public version of Colony Wars (I know it is somewhat old, since it is from the end of march) is now being mirrored at PPM. I'll post a news soon about this place Smile.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Good job with the topics so far, buddy. We'll get people to post here soon.

Anyway, the first public version of Colony Wars (I know it is somewhat old, since it is from the end of march) is now being mirrored at PPM. I'll post a news soon about this place Smile.

Many thanks. I've been busy with RL so i've haven't had the time to finish adding/fixing the sides right now. Its slow but at least there is progress.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon