Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Bu7loos Voxeling Shake.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 20 of 25 [1220 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 Next
gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ztype yeah! These are really good shps, man.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks Very Happy

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sup dudes here are more stuff for EC: EC "THEL" turret.

I made 4 different version so which ones the best to go with, opinions ?, oh one last thing EC defences foundations are kinda doubled in my mod as they have the strongest ones available:

-Basic "which is this one:" From 1x1 to 2x2
-Advanced: "ibid"
-Long-Range: 2x2 to 3x3

Democrasy-1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.35 KB
 Viewed:  12666 Time(s)

Democrasy-1.png

Democrasy-4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  158.25 KB
 Viewed:  12667 Time(s)

Democrasy-4.png

Democrasy-3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  140.38 KB

Democrasy-3.png

Democrasy-2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  144.54 KB

Democrasy-2.png

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3rd is best IMO

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Git Smile now for these which draft is best ? xD kinda trying to ditch the boxy look as it for US and more slicky / More advanced look for EC

Democrasy-Draft 3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  187 KB
 Viewed:  12648 Time(s)

Democrasy-Draft 3.png

Democrasy-Draft 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  170.24 KB
 Viewed:  12648 Time(s)

Democrasy-Draft 2.png

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

damn its too epic awesome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the head bit from the second one, but I like the turreted section of the first

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Wolfsangel
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Best vxl and shp I have ever seen

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You oughta look at Henskelion
, Mig_eater, Rugules, LKO, HP_SICIP, VEF4, Cranuim, kenosis, S4G (I think), Gangster, DountArnould, Orac, !DarkRose and many    
others for mix of SHP and voxel work.

As for Voxelers you've got Longwall, ErastusMercy, shin.peter.pan, Atomic noddles, B.A.Znd, MDR ,Azri_apoc and Vord (still many others).

But for anims and big explosives: Starkku and apollo are well known (also with the custom VPL programme of Starkku and the precise shp colour scheme converter from apollo) and again many others..
As for me I am turning away towards digital arts #Tongue

Wolfsangel
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep I know in them you guys pretty crazy  Very Happy

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The complexity of your buildings is very nice. But i think it would be even better visible with a better lighting.
Could you try rendering one of these defenses with Advanced Lighting/Final Gather turned on?
I'm pretty sure it will look much better then.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dozo.

Turret.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  155.62 KB
 Viewed:  11997 Time(s)

Turret.png

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos, i think this is not Voxelling Shake anymore :# , and your skill made me jealous Sad

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The new lighting with stronger shadow is much better.

Now the materials could get some love: adding specular level/glossiness, bumpmaps, reflection maps etc
Right now all materials look like plastic.
But making them look like metal, concrete etc would be much better.

Since the design is very futuristic, a shiny reflecting chrome material would rock too.

Public SHPs

Tools

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I kinda dunno anymore LKO doesnt look plastic to me xD anyhow this is what I fiddled with so far I tried the things you told me and here is what I got. note that I increased contrast for more distingiushment.

@deathreaperz: I know xD with all 3D and random art #Tongue , as for jealous part use it and lets see what will you come up with Very Happy

Turret.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.56 KB
 Viewed:  11938 Time(s)

Turret.png

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
@deathreaperz: I know xD with all 3D and random art #Tongue , as for jealous part use it and lets see what will you come up with Very Happy

Sounds like a challenge! Let me study 3DSMAX first

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Badass.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
I kinda dunno anymore LKO doesnt look plastic to me xD anyhow this is what I fiddled with so far I tried the things you told me and here is what I got. note that I increased contrast for more distingiushment.

it's better.
You increased the contrast? how? in 3dsmax or afterwards with picture editing?
With picture editing would be bad. You should try to fix any lighting issues in 3dsmax to get a more natural looking effect.
If the shadows are too weak on the 3ds max render, check if you have a too strong "Ambient only" omni light in the scene.
When using "Advanced Lighting" you don't even need an ambient only omni light, as the bouncing light rays make sure that even shadowed areas get some light. But for that to work well, an invisible big ground plane which is only considered for lighting calculations is useful, so the light rays find a bigger area from which they can bounce off and back onto the model.

Public SHPs

Tools

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

E.C. Hetzer is one of the best voxels I've ever seen on this site, plus the design is really cool, it looks brutal.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like it TBH, looks like several different units mashed together...

What is the ramp/scoop on the front for? Makes it look like a mining unit.

It looks like it should have a turret but at the same time the top section is so large and flat it doesn't at the same time >.>

The arms/supports over the tracks what are they for? Gives me the impression that you can deploy them to stabilize the unit.

The rocket pods are attached by thin supported some distance from the body, the rest of the design is very chunky & compact in comparison.  

I'm not even sure what the back is meant to be, looks like some sort of spaceship engine :3

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:

I'm not even sure what the back is meant to be, looks like some sort of spaceship engine :3

This made me lol as I thought the same thing before, also the bright cyan and the black/yellow warning stripes makes it look a bit odd.

I know they're there for detail, but that detail makes it look more like a cool toy. #Tongue

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Mig-eater: Thanks for the feed back. I knew there was something wrong the original desgine the I intended with it that it should've had a curvy/roundy end. plus shoud've been a turret it was intended to be an E.C. Panter tank, but I redesgined it thinking it would be a great idea to have a Hetzer like tank but meh...

EDIT: The engine on the back was for a click to deploy-speed boost.

@DaRTzo and Graion Dilach: Thanks Very Happy

@LKO: I sent you a pm with the whole 360 render.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

damn Bu7loos its awesome! Very Happy

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So it turns into a gun turret when fully intact?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz: Thanks

AtomicNoodels: Yes, it does and when its intact situation (Or upgraded) The structers health will be at 55% (might be changed in the future) you could get the engnieer inside for the full Upgrade+Repair or you can upgrade another one and pay the cost with click repair but do note that the engineer has to enter 2 times if you want the up and repair.

Edit:

PillBox:
-Sight=6
-Primary=EC-12mm-HMG
-Strength=400

Gun-turret:
-Sight=7
-SensorSight=7
-DetectDiguses=yes
-Primary=EC-20mm-CanisterShells ;Shotgun bascily
-Strength=450

Madin
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The basic pill box is very nice!

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Bu7loos... I saw great works here... But you still release to public the Gen 2 voxels?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cant xD. I have exams coming up and later i have some CAD desgines. sorry compeletly swaped and i cant even mod my own mod anymore -_-

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh I see... Fine then... That's sad but thanks anyway! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those look nice, how do you deal with the Anti aliasing? you got a method to avoid having part of the background on the shp or you clean every frame manually?

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Mineral field depleted!"
                        -Adjitant

They look nice, but maybe they should not be that sharp.
At least I am not sure that this is how they look in the nature. Very Happy

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nolt wrote:
Those look nice, how do you deal with the Anti aliasing? you got a method to avoid having part of the background on the shp or you clean every frame manually?

They aren't anti-aliased against the background due to a setting in 3dsmax "Don't anti-aliase against background" Wink
So they all have sharp borders and only anti-aliasing inside.

@Bu7loos: very nice work. i like the different stages and details.
Though one thing that could look a bit strange ingame is, when the low harvester is trying to drive over those huge spikes. Smaller and more flat would be surely a bit better, since we can't have the harvester stop next to the harvested cell and it always have to move on top of it.

Or you design a new harvester which has like 10m chassis clearance.

Public SHPs

Tools

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OpenRA allows them all with mines included. Very Happy

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nvm, I meant having part of the background blended into the shp itself, it happens to me with or without that option, but nevermind, Im hijacking the topic at this point, I was curious to know how bu7loos handled the problem if he had it.

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You don't have to place any plane or other object in the background behind your model.
e.g. a plain green plane as the ground is  bad, since then it will anti-aliase against this plane.
You really have to keep the scene clear behind the model.

\Edit
oh and make sure you don't use any transparent materials on the border of your model. Otherwise the transparent material will anti-aliase even against the clear background.

Public SHPs

Tools

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Nolt: Pretty much what LKO said dont use anti-aliasing against background from settings.

@LKO: eh ? really ? tho mad used the same thing  Confused well if that is the case I might as well do the chassis clearance and put a new Drive Area that miners can only drive one [hafta check if thats possible] and stops other units from driving on.

@Graion Dilach: I'd like to change to OpenRa but I really REALLY do not know about such decisionabout that since I got accustomed to ARES which have most of the logics I use.

I really like where Astor, you and main team which are developing TS-RA2 branches got with OpenRa and I've been thinking since then, but most likely I'd change to it after the development of TS-Ra2 branches are done.

@PillBox20: Thanks man.

ore.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.01 KB
 Viewed:  9589 Time(s)

ore.png

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First of all I am not sure why I am being referenced in this, like I am...

But oh well...

And it looked silly in my mod as well...

I am just not some one who cares to try and move a game like Ra2/YR into realism... Ra2/YR is way to far from real.

Its probably the reason I still love Ra2/Yr... I just love fantasy.

Anyways Bu7loos I will say I like the Ore's they look very pretty.  Razz

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Semi-realism is always nice Very Happy .

the reason I referenced you I thought you already had taken size into consideration for the Ore miners since making ore spiky tends to collide with the miner belly [ see LKO's comment ]

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Deleted]

Last edited by Bu7loos on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reminds me of some of the kooky French tank destroyers from WoT. Nice.

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It reminds me of a warhammer 40k unit!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, I remember this... it was among the supersized ones from your first pack. Very Happy

Looks a lot better now.

=======================

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some Classical Coloured Voxels for ya.

Yuri's Lasher Tank_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.1 MB
 Viewed:  9017 Time(s)

Yuri's Lasher Tank_002.gif

Yuri's Gatling fist_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.82 MB

Yuri's Gatling fist_002.gif

Yuri's Blight_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB

Yuri's Blight_000.gif

Yuri's Armored Car_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.5 MB

Yuri's Armored Car_002.gif

Yuri's Armored Car_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.04 MB

Yuri's Armored Car_000.gif

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aye, nice stuff there, Victor!

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Deformate, Screenshots.

Lasher Tank.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.56 KB
 Viewed:  8864 Time(s)

Lasher Tank.png

Gatling Armored Car 'Tank'.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  81.86 KB

Gatling Armored Car 'Tank'.png

Gatling Fist.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.14 KB

Gatling Fist.png

AP Armored Car.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  96.51 KB

AP Armored Car.png

Blight.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.16 KB

Blight.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 20 of 25 [1220 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon