Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Twilight Spark (2-4)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject:  Twilight Spark (2-4) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Twilight Spark V2.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Twilight Spark V2.zip
 Filesize:  191.51 KB
 Downloaded:  659 Time(s)

Twilight Spark.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Twilight Spark.zip
 Filesize:  183.83 KB
 Downloaded:  590 Time(s)

Last edited by Hogo on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nicely done. Kudos! Wink

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And I'm gone to play it. #Tongue

Looks definitely nice.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Glad you both like it Very Happy

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The bottom part is pretty dull, but looks like a nice map. Might download it when I play YR again #Tongue

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, what's with the bottom part? I'd remove the slopes, make that space unreachable and do some texturing and details just for the sake of completion.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe some tech buildings on the two corners?

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ha, that's pretty cool. #Tongue

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You could have bothered to edit the blank areas off or texture them, and not just resize map and that's it... Rolling Eyes

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[TiberianFuture] wrote:
You could have bothered to edit the blank areas off or texture them, and not just resize map and that's it... Rolling Eyes

Alterations have been made to the previous so don't say there hasn't
I placed sand all over the Cliff and I'm not lazy if that's what your saying.

Don't like it, DONT use it!
Anyway I have taken Speeders Advice and am removing them as they are pointless anyway I just didn't know what to do with them.

Last edited by Hogo on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[TiberianFuture] wrote:

Ahem. He changed the actual dimensions to chop out the bottom part. No resizing. Be less of an idiot, kthx.

Steam

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It appears that the river bed was larger than we first though sir, Here is the new preview we have.

Check First post for two versions now River bed Extended & The Bottom CLiff Version.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: ts Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks good, just dl the maps and will try them tomorrow....

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My only complain in the new version, is the use of all type of terrain, but the desert basic one. =P

I mean, its almost all covered by that brown-thing (which until today i don't exactly know what it is).

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: maps Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not a fan of flat maps, but this one is pretty decent. Not crazy for the start points, but somewhat acceptable. Might have had a better game, but at the current time I am beta testing a mod and the AI doesn't function as it should...overall nice job.

The size of the map is nice for 4 player map.

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen wrote:
Ahem. He changed the actual dimensions to chop out the bottom part. No resizing. Be less of an idiot, kthx.

Ahem, you can be sure that I know very well what he did there. I prefer to call changing the map's horizontal or vertical size as 'resizing' the map.
If you have better term to describe it, fine, go ahead and use it, but I'll stick with resize.
Oh, and you could stop trying to be so smart and
Quote:
Be less of an idiot, kthx.

Hogo wrote:
Alterations have been made to the previous so don't say there hasn't

Said alterations were shown only after I posted...
Anyways, it's better now. Though you could always add some trees or rocks for additional detail.

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:
My only complain in the new version, is the use of all type of terrain, but the desert basic one. =P

I mean, its almost all covered by that brown-thing (which until today i don't exactly know what it is).

its a dried up riverbed as it is in generals.
thats the only terrain that looks decent

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good job, if I played YR I would probably download this.

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the feedback I will make updates when I have time.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I took Mooman's mixes from Yuri Squared and it made it looks pretty freakin good with your map

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good to hear that Wink At least it wasn't a complete waste of time..

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I still like the map with normal terrain. Maybe I'll play again later with Mooman's terrain and post a screen shot.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Twilight Spark (2-4) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hogo wrote:
Twilight Spark

Is it based on the books or the film?

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: MooMan Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

screen shots with MooMan's terrain in your map

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That reminds me, when will you be done with Twilight Flame? #Tongue

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: TS Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry to bump this...but any updates?

Kcirevam
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe you should wait for the full map, or maybe he stopped working on it, maybe...

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats why I asked if there was any updates.....

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry I lost motivation when I had to reformat my PC. I still have the files of course and I reinstalled YR but I am going away for two weeks tomorrow and I think when I return I will finish the other side of the map as you seem to want it.

I hope I can make it the way you want it and an enjoyable experience to play on.

I will return, and I will finish this map Smile

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: TS Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, that can happen. I know what its like to lose motivation. Looking forward to the completion of your map.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon