Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:18 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberium Essence Tournament at CnCSaga.de
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject:  Tiberium Essence Tournament at CnCSaga.de
Subject description: Claim the crown to PPM and get a custom rank here (plus all the fame in CnCSaga.de)!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ladies and gentlemen! The staff from CnCSaga.de are organizing the first Tiberium Essence 2vs2 Tournament that should happen on May 28th (date not 100% confirmed). In order to participate, you should register on CnCSaga Forums (use Google Translation if needed) and send a PM to AnNo1935 (that can be done in english). You can register in the contest until May 27th. If you are interested, do it now, it shouldn't take more than 2 minutes (or 30 seconds if you are german).

For those who doesn't know, Tiberium Essence is a modification for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberian Wars that brings cool elements from Tiberian Sun to the game and improves the gameplay with new units, maps and much more. Tiberium Essence has a mod profile at ModDB and its official forums are hosted at Project Perfect Mod.

It's quite disappointing that there was no advertisement of this event in this place so far, since we simply host the Official Tiberium Essence Forums, but any initiative to promote this mod in the web is widely supported here. So, we have a special offer for the visitors of PPM:

The members of the team who wins the contest may receive a custom rank in PPM forums as long as they were registered here before and they promote the Official Tiberium Essence forums at CnC Saga.

That's it. Considering that there are only two teams registered so far, it is a very cheap custom rank, don't you think?

So, come on, guys! Go and claim the crown to PPM!

In a short and unrelated note, I'd like to once again apologize the lack of news post here due to several deadlines that I have in my university and I'd like to thanks for those who donated money to PPM recently. Thanks to you guys, we've paid april and may. June is half paid, but that's not a problem. In June, my credit card will be fully functional and I'll be able to pay it without any problems.

Last edited by Banshee on Mon May 16, 2011 6:47 am; edited 3 times in total

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hell yeah, I may just get over there and register for this. Ironic that it wasn't organised on PPM though.

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ugh 21st, like the only day of the month that I can't do it Sad
Tough luck.

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Interesting... I might give it a try for the heck of it #Tongue

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd totally do it, but 21st I'll be on a road trip

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just registered and PM'd the guy. Which one babies of you is brave enough to join me #Tongue

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think it's possible for me either to play on 21st, everything after that would be fine Confused

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'd PM the guy but it just keeps disabling private messages on the forum so I can't...

EDIT: Well hopefully have been registered in the tourny anyway. Hope to see some more join and maybe have a practice game or two beforehand?

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, I shouldnt of bought c&c3 when I had the chance.

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The news above has been updated with a good news for some of you:

The event will now happen on May 28th, 2011. You need to be online on Hamachi by 19:00 CET (Central European Timezone +1 GMT).

For more information, check (or ask Google to translate the following post):

http://www.cncsaga.de/foren/viewtopic.php?id=2375

Last edited by Banshee on Mon May 16, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

AnNo1935
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi guys,

thanks for the news! Smile

When you have problems with our PM System, post in the Thread your nickname, and you are registration on it. When you have questions, post it, happy to answer you guys!

Thanks,
AnNo

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damnable Saturdays. C&C3 is the only thing I'm good at anymore.

AnNo1935
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only few days time for make a registration, come on!! Smile

AnNo1935
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AnNo1935
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!