Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
MOTY and Mod News #2
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject:  MOTY and Mod News #2 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everybody

First i want to thank all of you who voted for this mod in MOTY Awards, thanks to your support Tiberium Essence made to first 100 nominated mods which is just great, but voting is not yet over. Second phase is still running and you can vote again for this mod if you like to.

Link to moddb where you can vote for TE:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/tiberium-essence

And now to the main subject. As promissed in last update this time its about Scrin. I must admit that adding new stuff to scrin was always difficult. I have been thinking for very long time about several new units, but from all possibilities only one seems to be worth of adding, so i present you Scrin Ravage Gunship, which is essentialy transport aircraft for scrin infantry. That is probably surprise, most of you expected GDI gets gunship, but i think guship fits to scrin better. You see GDI got Apc and call for transport so anything like gunship would be rather redundant. Scrin lacks any transport except wormhole which is limited in use and access so i believe this gunship is good idea, but time will tell.
Also i have made new models for Planetary Assault Carrier and Devastator Warship that fits better to style of mothership and drone platform. Overall Scrin fleet now feels more united in design. IMHO original models doesnt really fits in anyway, I can´t help myself, but they reminds me more sea
creatures than spaceships.

And as bonus blue tiberium tree and flora, also will be available in world builder for mappers.

That is all for now. Thank you again for your support and stay tuned in, more stuff will follow soon as possible.

Just in case you missed fans made campaigns i keep link here:

TheFinnishGuy GDI campaign Desperate Times download page:
http://www.moddb.com/games/cc-tiberium-wars/addons/desperate-times

playmsbk Nod campaign The war to End All Wars download page here:
http://www.moddb.com/members/playmsbk/addons/the-war-to-end-all-wars

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon