Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
Media update
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject:  Media update
Subject description: finally here
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone,

Before we start today I want to apologize I wasn't here for so long time, my internet connection was down for some time and I have had very limited access to internet, but everything is ok now so let´s go on news.

As you can see on new pictures I have been busy since last update so for those who thought this mod is dying or something this should be clear proof its very alive. Version 1.5 is getting final shape, but it still takes some time until is ready to release. Meanwhile you can enjoy new media and other stuff made by me, my team members and community.

With some Rimtech's help I have created new layout for Tiberium Essence promo pictures which I hope will be expanded in to tiberium essence manual, sort of quick data sheet with basic information about all TE units. For now take a look on first test for GDI, Nod and Neutral and feel free to post your suggestions.

In tiberium essence is a very little place for completely new units so I have focused on improving particular models, new abilities new upgrades and overall balance. Today introducing new models is for Titan, Wolverine, Stealth tank and Tiberium. New Harpy MKII is not addition to nod arsenal, but rather replacement for nod venom. I do this because some people really dislike original Venom model and I also want to add new upgrades and new ability to Harpy(Venom) which is always easier with my own model. Right now I'm testing new ability - microwave pulse. High energy microwaves can overload and damages electronic systems of aircraft or hurt pilot or do something similar to scrin ships so I think it's the right ability for nod. In game it works like targeted special ability that damages and slows enemy aircraft. Best used on scrin capital ships like Planetary Assault Carrier. With some micro you can hit hard scrin fleet even with tiny Harpy. But it's too soon to say how much effective this ability will be, it might not survive to final.

Vlado made new track for tiberium essence which will be featured in v1.5 and this time its action track. He's been working very hard on this particular track so I hope you will like it as I do Smile You can listen to it in TE videos section on moddb (should be on front page for now too).
Link:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/tiberium-essence/videos

And finally news from cnc comunity. Guys at Tiberium videos production was also busy in past months and made more unit profiles of TE units. Playmsbk, Starfox100 and ik008 have done great job on this, its worth of reading and you should not miss that.
Here is link to main page of TVP on moddb.

http://www.moddb.com/groups/tiberian-videos-productions

That is all for now but i promise more interesting stuff is coming.

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vlado's track sounds nice. Reminds me of Slave to the System from the FS soundtrack. The frantic marching sound effects at the beginning sound a bit unnecessary to me.

I actually liked the Venom model (pre beta), hated how EA shrunk it down because they couldn't make airfield bigger.

The white lady~!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon