Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Musics on this mod...
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Cors
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject:  Musics on this mod... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello guys , i saw u changed that musics on c&c 3.

i want to learn name of that musics.its looks like hellmarch remix but it isnt.

Can anyone give that name of musics on that mod?

regards

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here we go

New music is composed by TE team member Vlado32 and originaly weswood composer Frank Klepacky

Track list:
-----------
Vlado 32:
Found Troops, Rise, Slow march, Total Wasteland, They´re creep up and they won´t have compassion

Frank Klepacky (including tracks from Tiberian down, Tiberian sun and Renegade)

Tiberium down: Charge, On the prowl, Air strike, No mercy,
Tiberium Sun : Approach, Nod crush, Pharotek, Deploy machine, Dusk hour, Mad rap, Heroism, Time bomb, Lone troop, Slave to the system, Killing machine, Gloom, Scout
Renegade: On your feet, Stop them again, Stomp, In line of fire (renegade remix),

And
Act of instinct cnc3:kw remix

Cors
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thx for your quick reply x) + thx for this awesome mod.

Another question about musics Here is the link for first demo video of tiberium essence 1.4 on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XIlsK3qZF0

if its your video i want to know that first music s name on that video this music is also in game.

Regards

Valherran
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I posted a suggestion about what to do with the music for the next patch on moddb.

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cors wrote:
if its your video i want to know that first music s name on that video this music is also in game.

The name is Slow March and you can hear it in third zone themed maps.
This video is official v1.4 trailer, made by Rimtech and Dj Killer while Vlado provided music.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon