Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:47 pm
All times are UTC + 0
YR: SuperWeapon Countdown. (ON HOLD)
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [98 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next

What do you think about the mod?
It is a great mod!
21%
 21%  [ 12 ]
It sucks!
27%
 27%  [ 15 ]
It is a normal mod!
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject:  YR: SuperWeapon Countdown. (ON HOLD)
Subject description: .....on hold until futher notice.....
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is my campaign maded for the Yuri's revenge that make a continuation of the soviets and allieds final where Yuri return from the past
and now have maked another plan, he will build all the superweapons in all the world for where the allieds and soviets are they will lose (is simple but is cool , soo make another adventure in the world of red alert 2 where you choose the future of the world!

For now in this post it will have the news and the mod progress and information about the mod!
In the others post will have the images and downloads!

News: Removed some SS and the map.

Things to do: bug fix

Progress of the mod:

Missions (most important):52%
Multi-player-maps:3% (I will make it later Very Happy)
Skirmish mods: 7%(i have two in total now!)
shp's, vxl's and cameos,etc... (buildings, units,etc...): 58%

Secondary progress: it are secondaries things that i do in the game, they don't count as the final progress but can make the game more enjoyable!

AI:40% (i'm trying to make a good AI opponent but without mking it impossible to be defeated!)
Music:0% (yes, it will have some music in the,hope you like rock!)

Total progress:For me appears to be 30% (Holy crap, 30% Surprised )

SW.CD sig.png
 Description:
yeah, a logo! ^^
 Filesize:  34.92 KB
 Viewed:  40311 Time(s)

SW.CD sig.png

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 39 times in total

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject:  News!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now, the allies's campaign is almost over i just need to put more triggers, enemy's forces to attack you,and possibles ambushes! Smile

The allieds's missions will have simply objectives but ones soviets and Yuri's missions will have diferents objectives like one possible soviets mission when you need to send some trucks to return the control of a soviets base!

But i am a few busy with the school (yeah,isn't easy) and that can be a problem! Sad

And now i am making too the game modes, i will try to make it more than 20, it is not easy but someone have to do! Very Happy

Replies are welcome,ideas and everything Smile

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, this week i am making not command & conquer things and i have no much time, soo... In the next week i will return with news Smile

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You need some screenshots, buddy.

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOTE: I removed the map from the game, you can even find it in the RA2 maps (kinda completed ver.) soo yeah, this post now is useless. Very Happy LOL

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Yuri base is looking good, but I'm not judge, I can't make bases that well that are pre-placed #Tongue

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shakar wrote:
The Yuri base is looking good, but I'm not judge, I can't make bases that well that are pre-placed #Tongue

Thanks Smile, and don't is soo hard to make pre-placed buildings, but the real problem is that the computer will first build the slave miner, bio reactors, the psychic dominator, the genetic mutator and for least the war factory, the barracks!

Hey, can someone help me to make a main screen for yuri's revenge, is that i'm not good with shp's, soo if you want to help me in this send me a message or anything to me and I will talk to you about this! Very Happy

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This mission also it will be removed from game, i may release latter on RA2 maps section. Very Happy

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I come with news:

-1:Added a yuri and a soviet airpad, a yuri mini bio reactor,a soviet project prism tower and a flame tower!

-2 Balances:i make for now two balances for units!

come on man, more than 400 users and quest have seen this topic, and just one comment, i want to know what you think about the mod,problems, suggestions. Mad Mad Mad !

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

MT
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:

come on man, more than 400 users and quest have seen this topic, and just one comment, i want to know what you think about the mod,problems, suggestions. Mad Mad Mad !

How ironic, I've never noticed this topic before Laughing .

Nice how you have the time an effort for a mod. It is quite difficult these days with RS, TI, and such mega mods and TCs to have any attention left for a person's own mod. Because you bothered spending time on a mod, and are showing progress, I'll help you Smile .

IMO this mod needs more info! I believe teh information should be better and more planned also. IMO The missions and all look good and all, but there isn't much else very exciting. You should tell more about what you change in skirmish, and the units. A nice paragraph of the story, maybe a detailed unit list, or something of how balance will be effected will help.

To really get people excited about you mod, I suggest what Banshee said, screenshots. A nice screenshot of a cool base or major battle showing the new units, structures, or superweapons would be key. I'd certainly consider it more interesting then some ingame of you doing a mission. Nice mini screenshots showing each units added individually would be great.

If you didn't add much else, or its really focused on its campaign, perhaps you should tell a lot of the storyline (not just "Yuri returns from past with new plan etc."), maybe some detail on that plan, or on the other sides reaction to it. Perhaps show off your best maps, when there is an actual battle or something, the unit layout is boring.

Since this seems to be your first mod, I recommend looking at other mod announcments, and what other mods do to catch attention. For help on planning I recommend reading Are you starting a mod? Please, read this first...

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks, i will make the storyline better and more screenshots!

Really want to help ? (Yes, one more to the team in total we have=2 Very Happy )

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll be here if you have any questions about single-player mapping, I'm sure you're familiar with my abilities?

MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:

Really want to help ? (Yes, one more to the team in total we have=2 Very Happy )

All I'm really good at is rulesmd.ini editing Confused

I could do some maps or voxels, but I'm only capable of simple ones.
I haven't quite the time for a mega map, or to learn to do 3D well...

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh lulz, im not the only one who voted "it sucks". who else did? i know youre there, admit it.

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I voted normal, reason: The story.
Com'on Yuri is, with the chronospere, crushed by a T-rex. Even if he would survive, how did he come back tot the future? Mindcontrolling the dinos and make them build a new one? Razz

Serieus, just say: These campains take place during the war between the three raging factions: Yuri, Allies, Soviets. While the best commanderin service of the army is busy fighting at other fronts, you or being summoned to help crushing the enemies at the other fronts. Wink

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For 1, Yuri didnt steal the Chronosphere, it was the Time Machine. #Tongue

But anyway, if this campaign took place along YR, as warfighter said, it would be best IMO. Though TBH any campaign project is worth support!

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

0warfighter0 wrote:
I voted normal, reason: The story.
Com'on Yuri is, with the chronospere, crushed by a T-rex. Even if he would survive, how did he come back tot the future? Mindcontrolling the dinos and make them build a new one? Razz

Serieus, just say: These campains take place during the war between the three raging factions: Yuri, Allies, Soviets. While the best commanderin service of the army is busy fighting at other fronts, you or being summoned to help crushing the enemies at the other fronts. Wink

Man. you don't have undertand, yuri's last forces in present make a plan and capture a time machine and go to the past, when they get there, they save yuri of the t-rez (as in the final movie) in the last momment, and in the past they discover that a lot of soviets and allieds bases has been trapped in the past and in the mission, you will capture all the time machines and power plant and return to the present, understand?

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MT can you do something for me? (just if you have free time)

I will send to you my rules.ini and art.ini , can you see any errors of my chaos bomber and the f-14 (named as fft)?

And i will now show you two in-game images of what i add (if you are the one who created theses assets, for sure i will give you cretid OK? Smile

One is the soviet turret an the other has the yuri airpad , the chaos bomber and the yuri mini bio reactor! Wink

yuri air pad and mini bio reactor.jpg
 Description:
the yuri airpad, the chaos bomber and the yuri mini bio reactor!
 Filesize:  64.4 KB
 Viewed:  42703 Time(s)

yuri air pad and mini bio reactor.jpg

turret.jpg
 Description:
The soviet turret!
 Filesize:  58.28 KB
 Viewed:  42704 Time(s)

turret.jpg

MT
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:
MT can you do something for me? (just if you have free time)

I will send to you my rules.ini and art.ini , can you see any errors of my chaos bomber and the f-14 (named as fft)?

Sure, PM me.

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know that all yours was thinking that i will not post my progress today but everyone is wrong,hahahaha! Very Happy

Today i have 5 in-game screenshots, all of new units!

psychic Sensor and etc....jpg
 Description:
the psychic Sensor was returned for the soviet side!
 Filesize:  42.54 KB
 Viewed:  42618 Time(s)

psychic Sensor and etc....jpg

allieds machine shop.jpg
 Description:
the allied machine shop!
 Filesize:  37.04 KB
 Viewed:  42618 Time(s)

allieds machine shop.jpg

pre-barracks and turret.jpg
 Description:
the pre-released barracks!
 Filesize:  83.25 KB
 Viewed:  42620 Time(s)

pre-barracks and turret.jpg

gates and gap generator.jpg
 Description:
the new allied gates and the new gap generator!
 Filesize:  92.33 KB
 Viewed:  42622 Time(s)

gates and gap generator.jpg

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Javier
My Rank Will Never Change

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Gap Generator is a bit animated.

MY MOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!11!!1!!1111!!!11!!!1

Apex
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do I spy the Total Annihilation Strategic Bomber? #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the gates was epic XD nice mod so far.

MT
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

btw where did you get those gates?

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the soviet gate is at the bottom of the first page and the allied and yuri gates are a the top of the second page in the SHP form

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MT wrote:
btw where did you get those gates?

Maybe he made it? Confused

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope Smile

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:39 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, i have maked a beta and i need some beta testers, for now just have 1!

If you want see the requeriments:

-Need to be a clean historic in ppm! (does not need to be a veteran to have a clean historic, someone can burn his respect in seconds in every place!
Soo, if you want to participate PM me or reply in this topic that you want to be one! Smile

And news... i will post later! Very Happy

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should either learn how to make custom art yourself or hire someone to make you custom art, mods with public assets seem a lot less interesting than mods with custom assets.

Oh, and you should use this airpad rather than the one you're currently using for the sheer fact, it's better.

JJ_
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Agreed, that version is much better.

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats the one i am using and it works great

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro, i know that this airpad is better but i will use this later!

And i still don't know to use gimp because of this i don't make customs assets!

No one want to be beta tester?

Someone knows a good site without being yrarg and here that have another assets?

MT
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No way people! MadHQ's Soviet and Yuri Airpad own all!!!

They are at :

http://zombapro.net/depot/buildshp1.html

@Shadow Hunter, use the site above as a resource site,
it has many awesome resources Razz ,
and I'd recommend to use the above airpads in final release.
There are also good resources at raminator's site, at:

http://cnc.raminator.de/

Don't forget to give credit to the authors! Wink

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Long time without news don't?

I'm with a lot of bugs in my mod and i can only fix ones and i'm showing this image of a yuri ore refinery, the yuri miner, the new yuri gates and the yuri airpad!

Enjoy and possibly in the next week i will come with news! Smile

some new yuti things.jpg
 Description:
Some new yuri equipment!
 Filesize:  175.64 KB
 Viewed:  42214 Time(s)

some new yuti things.jpg

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now on this week i was very busy and I've maded some things, they are:

-The Crusader Tank: After the allieds been defeated many times because of the apocalypse tank, they maded they own model that is the crusader tank it haves a weapon almost equivalent to the 120mmx weapon but it not haves a AA weapon!

Cost:1400

Good against:Defenses, units and infantry.
Bad Against: Anything that fly!

-The E.M.P Tank: After years of research, the allieds have builded a tank that carries a small plant that produces a small quantitie of a eletro magnectic pulse that the tank can use to make a base defense or another tank be offline for a period of 20 seconds, but for it rercharge requires a time of 25 seconds soo is better to use he in groups of two or trhee!

Cost:1600

Good against: units and bases defenses
Bad against: Infantry and anything that fly!

-The f-14: To enchange their air force to the new war, the allieds has using the f-14, their diferrence to the harrier is that he is more faster, a better weapon and he can carrier the double of ammo of the harrier but he strength is weak and it cost is 2000!

Cost:2000

Good against: Units , bases defenses and infantry (but it can just affect one infantry)
Bad against: Any Anti-air unit!

Observation: the allieds are trying to make this unit target air units!

I have anothers but theses are the principals in this week!

new units.jpg
 Description:
The E.M.P tank is the small tank, the crusader is the elite one and the f-14(i don't need to say isn't?)
 Filesize:  38.81 KB
 Viewed:  42134 Time(s)

new units.jpg

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, that f-14 i much better, i will use him! Thanks Biohazard!

There are 2 air units and a upgrade:

-The Black Fighter: Yuri to exchange his air forces maded this plane, he have a weapon familiar with the initiate one!

Cost:1475

Good Against: tanks and buildings!
Bad Against: a group of anti-air infantry and AA weapons!

Soviet Mig: The soviets felling weak in their air force managed to send the mig to be buildable in the blattlefield, he's almost the same of the one that boris send but this one have a less powerful weapon to be equivalent to the enemy air force and for its price be acessible, but anyway with much of they you can really cause damage in the enemy!

Cost:1800

Good Against: Buildings and units.
Bad Against: AA defences and infantry.

-BlackTesla Upgrade: After seeing the new equipment from the enemy forces, the soviets have builded a upgrade for they universal weapon, the tesla coil, they add to the tesla coil a weapon like the yuri new air unit that is a powerful black tesla but this one have almost 50% more range and 25% more damage than the original than the tesla coil original weapon, a real formidable defense against the prism tower!
Strategy: Use with AA tesla coils and boris!

Cost:1500
Power:-50

Good Against: units and buildings
Bad Against: A group of infantry and anything that fly! Smile

mig and soviet air pad.jpg
 Description:
The MIG and the soviet new air pad!
 Filesize:  43.57 KB
 Viewed:  42098 Time(s)

mig and soviet air pad.jpg

Black Tesla.jpg
 Description:
The black Tesla Coil in action!
 Filesize:  31.43 KB
 Viewed:  42099 Time(s)

Black Tesla.jpg

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Black Tesla "bomb" on your bomber looks... ugly.

Seriously. It's fine on the Black Tesla Coil.

Also, if Yuri is using Tesla tech, why doesn't he replace his Gattlings with Tesla?

These are things you need to consider...

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is that the yuri has using stolen tesla tech but if it looks ugly, i will change it! Smile

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Long time no see, don't users?
Now,i'm making updates in this forum, because have much assets here that i don't use more, soo i'm deleting some images here and put news ones, anyway, i will write everything about the new units!

The first is of the new colours available in the mod!
And the second is from the Yuri base!

General Changes:
1-It will Water battles with hover tanks like in red alert 3!
2-Every side will have a new hero unit!
3-The yuri side is now named "Omega Forces"
4-Now more colours have been added!

Omega Forces:

Miscellaneous:
-The yuri mcv now is hover
-the magnetron is hover too!

Omega Mini Bio Reactor: Omega made this specially for low space terrains where you need space for more important buildings, you just can put 1 infantry!
Cost:100
Power:30
Additional power per infantry:25

The Omega Ore Refinery: After losing many ore and battles because the slave miner, yuri maked his own refinery, but for thoses Generals who have they own strategies, the slave miner still buildable if you build the tech center, it cost 2200 and come with more infantry
Cost:1800

Edit: The rest of the information is completed!

The Yuri miner: This is the Yuri miner, is based in the soviet miner model, it have a cannon weapon that is very powerful against the enemy, with his weapon you can have 3 or 4 miners in a ore field without units protecting it!
Cost:1600

The Omega Battle Bunker:The Omega have maded this specially to be a garrisoned building, to any hour in the battle, even if isn't has a civilian building to garrison, we can build it and put initiates inside!
Max units garrisoned: 5
Obs: The difference between this and the soviet one is that it have less strength!
Cost:400

The Juggernaut: This Super unit is something equivalent to the great artllery, it deploy in a vertical artllery and fires 3 cannon balls, they are a little inacurrated, but can made a big destruction!
Cost:2500
Good against:buildings, vehicles and infantry!
Bad against: aircrafts, enemys coming from much sides!

Yuri base.jpg
 Description:
The yuri base totally updated!
 Filesize:  203.55 KB
 Viewed:  41624 Time(s)

Yuri base.jpg

new colors.jpg
 Description:
Theses are all the new colours(based in the nighthawk's one!)
 Filesize:  3.32 KB
 Viewed:  41625 Time(s)

new colors.jpg

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, you have see all the new yuri units, but now i'm showing the allies, new tech, with all the information completed, enjoy! Razz

Now i will write about the new units:

The Battle Bunker: The allies have maded this specially to be a garrisoned building, to any hour in the battle, even if isn't has a civilian building to garrison, we can build it and put gis inside!
Max units garrisoned: 6
Obs: The difference between this and the soviet one is it strength!
Cost:450

The Allied satellite Hack Center: Another war was begin, for the allies this mean new tech, when you build this, it provides you two superweapons, a money gain maded specially for maps with low recources and a harrier airstrike!
Cost:4000
SuperWeapons:Gain Money and Harrier Airstrike!
Power: -300

Harrier Airstrike: After you build the allied satellite hack center, you gain this superweapon,after each seven minutes, you select the area you want to strike and will come 9 harriers to atack the place, its strike range can be low, but the atack is massive!
Recharge Time: 7 Minutes

Gain Money: After build the allied satellite hack center, you gain this superweapon, after 4 minutes, you automatically receive 2000$ of cretid, a good superweapon for survive in low recources battlefield

The [color=blue]Great Artillery[/color]: Before the Crusader Heavy Tank has been manufacted, this tank as a beta of the crusader and him project has in on hold, now, the allies completed it, he has been based in the grand cannon weapon, it range is a little better than grand cannon, but its rate of fire (ROF) can be a problem because he can be stopped by a emp tank!
Cost:2500
Weapon: High range 120mm cannon

Good Against:Almost all type of ground form!
Bad against:Aircrafts and the emp tanks!

Naval Yard Upgrade: The power plant aways can be a weak point, can be atacked by air,water and ground enemy, soo the allies maked a upgrade for the naval yard, because we can build it very longer to the shore, at least, not all dangerous enemys can atack it and a floating disk can't drain it!
Cost:300$
Power: +150
Obs: You can only upgrade a naval yard one time!

The Engineer Rain Upgrade:This is a universal SuperWeapon That each side have, after you upgrade your Airpad with that upgrade, you gain acess after 3 minutes to a paradrop of 3 engineers, it is much used for get tech buildings,and capture base without air defenses!
Cost:1500$

Engineer Rain:After each 3 minutes you can use anywhere in the battlefield this paradrop, that drop 3 engineers, each side can have only one of this weapon in it air pad
Recharge Time: 3 minutes

Gates:Almost a universal neutral defense, theses gates are been maded to protect our base from enemys from other bases, appears that the soviets and the yuri have gates now too!
Cost:250$

For now, this is all, soon, your all will see the soviets new ones! Wink

allied base.jpg
 Description:
The allied completed base!
 Filesize:  202.31 KB
 Viewed:  41533 Time(s)

allied base.jpg

naval yard upgrade.jpg
 Description:
The naval yard upgrade!
 Filesize:  54.23 KB
 Viewed:  41541 Time(s)

naval yard upgrade.jpg

MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure I told you on msn, but the great artillery and crusader tank voxels aren't that good, and they don't fit with the allied scheme...

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Hover MCV will not work with the AI.

And get better schemes for the new vxls to make them fit in better. Then you'll be done.

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, i said that i will show the soviet new things, soo here they are, anyway, full documentation has been maked!

Anyway, thanks for the opinions, Oshog, there is a way to make the mcv deploy?

The Soviet Turret: The turret has been maded to override the sentry gun, no one use it (just a faction, i don't remember xD) the turret has a powerful cannon weapon, it is good against infantry and vehicles, a great defense!
Cost:600$
Good against:almost all kind of ground enemy!
Bad against: Bases Defenses and aircrafts!

The flametower: After the first great war, the flame tower has been considered a very good weapon in battlefield, but has been considered "obsolete" in the second great war, but our comnrades have upgraded it and this defense returned as a very good weapon against infantry, but all other enemy forces have a armor that makes them immune the flames!
Cost:600$
Power: -50
Good Against: Infantry
Bad against: any other type of enemy forces!

The AA tesla coil: The soviets to continue they tesla research, have maded this weapon, the AA tesla coil, they substitute the flak cannon (that still been used to a faction, don't remember too xD) when a unit comes closer to the AA tesla coil, he atacks using a very powered tesla atack, anyway if he has been atacked by a ground unit, he counter with a tesla atack (just if he's atacked!!!)
Cost:1250$
Power: -75

Good against: aircrafts and some ground units!
Bad against: multiple units from air or ground atacking it!
Obs: Even with the flak cannon available just for one faction, the AI will build the two defenses!

Siege Crawler.jpg
 Description:
The siege crawler!
 Filesize:  40.17 KB
 Viewed:  41442 Time(s)

Siege Crawler.jpg

soviet base.jpg
 Description:
The soviet base!
 Filesize:  254.67 KB
 Viewed:  41446 Time(s)

soviet base.jpg

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As I say to all modders who use a lot of public stuff: try and make your own stuff. It looks better then stuff you may see in 51363 other mods Wink

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
As I say to all modders who use a lot of public stuff: try and make your own stuff. It looks better then stuff you may see in 51363 other mods Wink

The problem is that i can't make my own stuff, but the difference between this mod and the others is that he will have missions explaining a continuation of the yuri's revenge! Smile

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Everyone can make voxels... You should try it...

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sindri wrote:
Everyone can make voxels... You should try it...

Yeah, i still trying, for now, i just can change some of the original ones! Very Happy

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, i tryed and maked two voxels, one of them is my dump truck (founded in media hut!) and the other is here, i will replace the crusader tank and put this, he still not perfect but is better than public ones, soo enjoy! Razz

crusader tank.jpg
 Description:
here he is!
 Filesize:  30.81 KB
 Viewed:  41231 Time(s)

crusader tank.jpg

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon