Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
I'm going to Belo Horizonte!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject:  I'm going to Belo Horizonte!
Subject description: I'll get fatter with dulce de leche!!!! :P
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone! I'll visit Belo Horizonte, capitol of the state of Minas Gerais, in Brazil, to attend the Brazilian Symposium on Computer Graphics and Image Processing to present an article about a feature from Voxel Section Editor III's feature, the auto normalizer featured on VXLSE III 1.37 and 1.38 Alpha.

I don't know if I'll have internet access over there. I probably will, but don't worry if I disappear. I'm sure Muldrake will be taking care of it, until I return on 15th. It's going to be a kick ass trip, I hope. I'm packing my bags right now and I hope this site remains well or even better after I return.

I hope everyone in the forums be nice and don't bash anyone else, specially if the person is ignorant on the modding subject. This place was made to help people to help modding. Also, try to be comprehensive with those, who, likewise me, aren't native english speakers or those who have a culture that is totally different from the american model and may misunderstand important concepts such as giving credit for those who make the public assets used by them. Of course that these people must understand that, by crediting a person who make a public asset used in their mods isn't just a way to say 'thank you', but also a way to recommend the person's skills to others, which may help them in a later time, such as the case of Jokeman, that, thanks to his work on Return of the Dawn, he got a job at Vertex4. So, nobody charges a single cent for any resource here, but they expect at least some credit. And, of course, that when a resource is not public (such as most assets included on released mods), don't use it in public mods.

Anyway, I'll stay few days in Minas, get to the conference, know a part of my family there and the place as well. And stay tuned in the forums because, regardless of my presence, this forum has an awesome and creative group of people who are always showing interesting stuff around it. From graphics, to maps to amazing mods under production, tools and much more... Ciao!

Inzane Krazy(guest)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have Fun At Belo Horizonte Banshee

Falci
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where are you from originally, Banshee? Im from MG (Governador Valadares) but I'm living in Campinas, SP now.

Have a nice trip man!

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have a great time Banshee, use this time to relax too #Tongue

Muldrake
Supreme Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*puts on the hockey mask and chain-saw*

Don't worry. Things will be just ffiinnee..
..won't they Gufu?

Good luck with your presentation, I'm sure it'll go fine.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

0.o it's the Muldrake! Good luck and have fun at the symposium banshee!

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake wrote:

..won't they Gufu?

We'll see, about that...
Have relaxing days Banshee. Try to find an internet connection.

Renegangsta
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: There goes the neighborhood Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hides behind tree
dont leave! you don't understand! they are craaaazzyyy!!! oh god... no! noooo!! not the ratchet! no! nooo! oh my g... hey thanks you fixed my bike Smile

good luck with it, maybe PPM wont go to hell as long as you check in.
and brush your teeth every night and call your mother she has been worried sick about you

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wish you good luck with that Banshee! Anyhow, I know I've been quite absent and had the overall 'lurking attitude' in the forums, but I want to change that. It's nice to see you others too, and Muldrake... *puts on top hat and attaches finger razors*

Kurorahk
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well have fun Banshee, PPM will not go to hell with you gone, as for the rest of you... (Grabs Dragoon and sits waiting on the forums) Nobody is going to mess with this.

-Kurorahk-

Blaze, Demon of The Round Table, Mobuis One call me what you want I am one with the sky.

Banshee (not logged in)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Falci wrote:
Where are you from originally, Banshee? Im from MG (Governador Valadares) but I'm living in Campinas, SP now.

Have a nice trip man!

I'm from Rio de Janeiro, RJ Smile

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have a nice trip Bansh! And good luck with your presentation. Smile

And...

Muldrake wrote:

..won't they Gufu?

We should definitely start awarding prizes for the quote of the week. Muldrake'd win in an instant. Simple as that.

Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have fun...
Muldrake wrote:

..won't they Gufu?

LMAO, Nice quote indeed.

Blaat85
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have fun and good luck Smile.

Inzane Krazy(guest)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-*puts on the hockey mask and chain-saw*

..won't they Gufu?

- >LOL

Make sure to check in on PPM ,Its kinda sad and out of order here in PPM if ur not around.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muldrake wrote:

..won't they Gufu?

I'd join you, but you know. Wink

By the way, I think you forgot a weapon. *Passes over the clue-bat* Enjoy turning brains into cream cheese, m8.

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Von Kriplespac wrote:
By the way, I think you forgot a weapon. *Passes over the clue-bat*

That weapon is the sole property of DCoder! Muldrake will have to stick with his chain-saw. Laughing

[quote="DCoder"]There is no sanity left in this thread.[/quote]

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have a nice trip, Banshee! And good luck with the upcoming event! Smile

Falci
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee (not logged in) wrote:
Falci wrote:

Have a nice trip man!

Than you're about to see some of the prettiest ladies in Brasil. Hold your mouth! Smile

*How I wish I had choosen UFMG instead of UNICAMP*

#Tongue

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TitanMarkII wrote:

Muldrake wrote:

..won't they Gufu?

We should definitely start awarding prizes for the quote of the week. Muldrake'd win in an instant. Simple as that.

Truth... Anyones to explore such option?

Koen
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Congrats to Jokeman. He'll get to play SunAge - which I just played this weekend. See further here on the Vertex4 forums.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Falci wrote:
Banshee (not logged in) wrote:
Falci wrote:

Have a nice trip man!

Than you're about to see some of the prettiest ladies in Brasil. Hold your mouth! Smile

*How I wish I had choosen UFMG instead of UNICAMP*

#Tongue

lol

The women here are as pretty as the ones in Rio Wink

And I think you've made the right choice. UNICAMP is proabably the best university in the country... maybe USP... or... whatever, it is a great place to study.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!