Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Second Full Release Of NCM Soon! (Almost Ready!)
Moderators: Triforce
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Triforce
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject:  Second Full Release Of NCM Soon! (Almost Ready!) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With all my recent computer problems, I have decided to release a full version of NCM again, should any thing horrible happens on my end.

This release will have all the updates I have posted so far, and the 4 single player maps I've worked on. (First two TS GDI missions, and First two NCM missions for FS) I've also rebuilt and cleaned up the mix files, so the download should be around 2mb less.

How to install:

you know the drill, go to your SUN folder and dump every thing in the .zip there. Be sure to delete or overwrite the old NCMEPD02.mix, and make sure NCMXPD03.mix is Deleted!

You don't have delete NCM.exe, that will remain the same.

Check back soon!

Triforce

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Triforce
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Everything is ready to go, except for a crash that keeps happening on Nod. Once that is fixed, the new version will be up for download.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's nice Smile

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good news

I was thinking, supply a dummy empty NCMXPD03.mix file with your new version

this will help n00bs installing the mod and you will get less "MODZOR NOT WORKING" threads

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon