Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[YR] Multiplayer Map - Pacific Assault (2-4)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject:  [YR] Multiplayer Map - Pacific Assault (2-4) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Map is a mostly water and only naval units are buildable, except for a SEAL which is making up for an Amphibious Engineer. Engineers are buildable and there are capturable Airfields and a Nuclear Silo. A good map for a change of pace, somewhat difficult to stay alive. Have Fun! Very Happy

pacificassault.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.33 KB
 Viewed:  5194 Time(s)

pacificassault.JPG

wavebreaker.zip
 Description:
Pacific Assault

Download
 Filename:  wavebreaker.zip
 Filesize:  70.91 KB
 Downloaded:  1587 Time(s)

Last edited by 4StarGeneral on Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

shinji
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wait a sec wont that mak it very hard to kill your enemys base

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No not really just take out the units defending it or their resources and your good to go. It is kinda challenging though, I admit.

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Neutral forces kill the gameplay of maps, and there seems to be little in sight of detail. The basespace is just squarish, and leaves little to the imagination.

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Like your concept, dude... But i've got to say, I Dislike the detailing work here, It's just not realistic.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well thanks, I wasn't trying to hard for detail anyway, i.e. no trees; It was the concept I was testing. If people liked it or not I could do more, or even a naval mod could be done...since it has been talked about before.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon