Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:57 am
All times are UTC + 0
who wanna be beta test of my mod
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [89 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject:  who wanna be beta test of my mod Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi guys i work 2 or 3 months ago in a mod and i think is a very interesting work but 2 days ago i answer to Cazzly that he want to help me but he is so bussy in his own work and he tell me that i ask here that who want to be a beta test of my mod
if somebody is interesting with this job please send a PM Message or send a mail to Icedogg316@hotmail.com to send u the mod
Ice dogg...

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's the mod for.

ayylmao on Discord

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: who wanna be beta test of my mod Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Icedogg wrote:
Cazzly

It's 'CLazzy'.

"Banned" RP here

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

(Whoa! Your name's back to normal!) Give him a break - he doesn't come here very often. I don't care what the mod is about. I want to bete-test. Give me something productive to do!

[quote="DCoder"]There is no sanity left in this thread.[/quote]

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir Modsalot wrote:
(Whoa! Your name's back to normal!)

Kyler Adams is still the name on MSN, you know.

And Denmon 0258 blocked me until I returned.

"Banned" RP here

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Wad up guys Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeap i know his name sorry but my english is not too good but give only ur mail address and i'll send all the files for test the mod the mod is for TS, i do all the cameos, teams, new intro, loadscreen, sidebars, almost done but some details are waiting and i have some critical opinons
Sir Modsalot i will send u the file in this days

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: hey man Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams do u want the files???

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah..

And try to avoid double posting, k?

"Banned" RP here

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Um... where are they? You said you gave them to me, but there aren't any attachments in your PM, and you don't appear to have sent me an e-mail...

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I have the results of the beta-test (GDI-only; I didn't have time to do NOD). Apart from several graphical errors (not IEs; those never happened Very Happy), the mod is absolutely fantastic! You're missing out, Kyler. Here is a screen with the main issue, which is pixel selection coordinates (it applies to the Armory thing, too:

SCRN0006.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  300.46 KB
 Viewed:  19221 Time(s)

SCRN0006.jpg

Raptor8
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whats the name of the mod?

-Wraith88 on EA forums

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir Modsalot wrote:
Well, I have the results of the beta-test (GDI-only; I didn't have time to do NOD). Apart from several graphical errors (not IEs; those never happened Very Happy), the mod is absolutely fantastic! You're missing out, Kyler. Here is a screen with the main issue, which is pixel selection coordinates (it applies to the Armory thing, too:

Looks awesome.. Cameos are, anyways.. The Battle Lab & all RA2 converts need  to be shrunk by 25%, btw..

"Banned" RP here

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: OK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wad's up man
Yeap i know it need some change but remember this is a beta not the final version
it is why I need the aid some to finish and to do good changes to him that are few but very necessary to do a beatiful work
so I need to make changes that you will pass and look for them soon all the errors that it has and you say we see like repairing them to me soon

Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You've got potential. But re-using RA2's building's would destroy your credibility. And what's an Allied M? *Refering to the Jumpjet in the screenshot*

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, lose the RA2 buildings, they take presentation away from the mod.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Icedogg, i PMed you, but i didnt get a response back...? Did you check your PMs? Confused

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Grievous wrote:
And what's an Allied M? *Refering to the Jumpjet in the screenshot*

I demolished my opponent too quickly to find out. I'll play it again later when I have time. Oh, Icedogg, I talked to daTSchikenhed over Yahoo!, and he'll fix the High AI Center and Armory thing for you, since, from what he told me, those two buildings aren't TS enough or whatever. He'll work on the regular, damage, and buildup frames, and probably the ActiveAnims, but he didn't tell me if he would do that last one.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah.. The buildups and active anim will take a while, but I do have the undamaged frame done, and I'm working on a damage frame.

Old one.............. New one

\\Edit://
I made a fake screenshot, just for viewing purposes, and I must say, it does fit in a little better.

fake screenie.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  320.94 KB
 Viewed:  19149 Time(s)

fake screenie.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WOW!
Great mod man-very good!I am amased!

And the Battlelab is just fantastic!

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To be honest the battle lab does not fit GDI style at all.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, it's better than just the regular allied battle lab.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Much better.

By any chance,will you release this version for RA2/YR?Because this would fit very good for a faction with dark intentions...

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It dosn't matter whether its better or not, its whether it actually looks like it belongs to GDI, it looks more civilian to me.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok i look here and i get mixed messages, all i have to say about that crap from dats just there is that it is just that. but i actually think with time and effort and completely ignoring everything daTS says and does this mod may one day actually resemble something remotely playable.

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: I'm here yet Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys I'm soory for not to be answering of the this subject the problem is that I live in Nicaragua and in my house I do not have Internet so I must go to a cybercafe to send all the necessary things for the mod but if first that I do is to open a webpage with the ppmsite

Alex05 I send u the mail with the archives in attached data but seems that the direction that appears in your profile is been worth or u write badly or really i don't know whar is the problem

daTSchikinhed that is huge thing u do i apreciate u so much if you help me in the problems that I have I believe that it does not need much to him but what I saw this extraordinary one you are great to do this thanks u so much

i apreciate to see me what follows already with the corresponding animations and by the way you have the archives of the mod?

I repeat one more time wants to help me to continue working in this

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't send him the whole mod; just the SHPs for the AITC, and later I'll send him the SHPs for the Armory thing. It doesn't sound like too many other people want to help out (actually, it doesn't sound like anyone else wants to help; just comment).

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From one of the screenshots i can see that electric power plant is in fact made by somebody else, the creator of tiberian sun advanced (its over at tiberiumsun.com), however you've said that you made all the cameo's, shps, buildings, etc. by yourself. Also, you've asked me for use of my cameos & the ion storm code, however from this example i would see you would just claim it as your own. Neutral

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm here yet Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Icedogg wrote:
Alex05 I send u the mail with the archives in attached data but seems that the direction that appears in your profile is been worth or u write badly or really i don't know whar is the problem

huh? What? I barely understood a word of that...whatever, if it didn't work, upload those files on rapidshare.de and send a Private Message to me, or e-mail to "alex05222@hotmail.com". that's my email...or ask someone to send it to me, someone who already has it...

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: here are some screenshoots Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

guys remember this is a beta screenshoots later i will change all the cameos and remove buildings and add new buildings and fix all the errors

SHOOT 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  326.03 KB
 Viewed:  19072 Time(s)

SHOOT 1.jpg

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: here are the other one Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

guys remember this is a beta screenshoots later i will change all the cameos and remove buildings and add new buildings and fix all the errors

SHOOT 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  305.73 KB
 Viewed:  19066 Time(s)

SHOOT 2.jpg

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So you're saying you're fixing everything yourself? If you are, daTS is gonna be pissed. If you need suggestions about what needs fixing, I've got some. PM me if you want 'em.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So he has stolen things from my mod, tiberian sun advanced, & tiberian sun dusk. & possibly even more. Neutral

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nicely done.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes nicely done that he has stolen things from other mods, well done. Using other peoples work for small personel things that you won't show, ok nothing really wrong.
Displaying them online in public forums, problem. And is it me or are most negative comments invisible, I havn't seen anyone take any notice of the posts that matter.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its kinda messed up an bit of ra2, a bit of some other mods.

credits, permission, help ...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: hoooooo c'mon dude Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yo dude i don't stoll ur work i want to take ur permission to use only the cameo of ur ion storm all the lighting i take from the web and the explotion when the lighting hit the ground the game have it so what i taken from ur mod and REMEMBER WHAT I SAY :::::::::::::::::::::
#Mad

ok i go to explain to all of u that still without understand my idea

in the cameos i take permission of Judeau to do a differents cameos ok i'm workin on that

the power plant is a error that i forgot it remove from the mod but this is just a little problem that will not take a lot of time

SO what are now talk about it

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They're saying you stole the code, not the explosions. Hopefully this will be cleared up when you finish the mod. Can you tell me over PMing what exactly you're planning to change?

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remove all building that arent original to your mod, the shrine, the adv pp, and stuff that you DID NOT make, and I'll help..

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok dude i'll do and thanks for support me

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

& he has my ion storm cameo, but modified to look a sickly red from the screenshot i see. So dont say you 'didnt' steal any graphics or code, i didnt give you permission to use them - i wanted to know more about the mod, & this seems to have summed up my concerns reasonably well to expectation.

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's why it's a BETA. So stolen and/or broken stuff and errors can be fixed.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sure.. But 'fixing' stolen material that shouldnt have even been in a public beta? Stolen material shouldnt be in a beta, you cant use that as an excuse for ripping others work.

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Exactly.

He has cut, and pasted a heck of a lot of units and buildings. (I recall that Nuclear Missile is from ROTD no?)

Don't take offense when I say this but..:

This is turning out to be another half-baked mod.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have to agree fully. Other peoples work without asking thier permission or crediting them, actually being used in a beta mod is bad.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought that was the V3 rocket converted...

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh, I think your right, but still he's cut and pasted it.

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no dude i don't copy from that mod

i don't know this mod i don't dowload it the missile i take from the v3rocket from RA2 and i change the warhead for the Cluster missile

only i copy the cameos from TSD.
The power Plant is a error that i forgot remove it from the mod.
and the Shrine is from TSD too
also i take permision from J4M3SB0ND to use the ion storm cameo but he don't wante it

So if u don't want to help i apreciate than better that u help me to continue the work but i have somes friend that they want to help me

If u going to enter in an mod announcement to give a bad commentaries about any work better go out  

I don't want fight with any body i know that u want to save ur own work but u only give me a bad answers

hooo c'mon be a friendly persons i have maybe 5 moths learning how to modify and u going to lower my moral with this commentaries

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They aren't saying your work is bad; they're just saying it's a VERY bad thing to copy stuff from other mods without permission (with the exception of, of course, the stuff that you actually did get permission to use). You have potential; you just need to be more original. OK?

Icedogg
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so i edit the cameos from TSD
and i remove the  SHRINE and the power plant and the cameos of the ionstorm and all the copies wil be remove in the official mod
'cause this a beta not the official release remember that 'cause i tired talking about this is a BETA

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK,now all you have to do is update the rest and do it properly.And we'll have anice mod to enjoy...

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon