Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
My Art-stuffs
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject:  My Art-stuffs Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Major Bump, some stuff from 2015 so far:

Shaolin Monks at their Temple:

Some foresty lake sketching:

Some Fantasy landscape practice:

Some snowy scenery Matte painting:

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Last edited by blubb on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

References to MD Geist and Bubblegum Crisis, I like them Very Happy.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some interesting stuff. The rock chick art reminded me of the cover of Iron Maiden, has that kind of feel!

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn I wish I had those skills then I wont be needing to learn 3D nor modding. Anyways Great job dude Smile, Tho I am wondering how many years you've been digital drawing ?

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not really as long as you would expect, maybe 1-1/2 years with gaps inbetween caused by frustration and lack of confidence in what i did.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
...lack of confidence in what i did.

Do be serious dude, how long have i known you? Your work is always on excellent level, with good attention to detail. Seriously man, no reason to lack confidence!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, these are excellent. I agree with Hyper, you have no reason to lack confidence.

I'm curious, what tablet are you using? Or if you have some to recommend, I would appreciate it.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

right now i'm using a wacom intuos5.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:

this made me cry, I am still on intuos 3 Sad

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
blubb wrote:

this made me cry, I am still on intuos 3 Sad

haha, i was extremely lucky to get one, wich still ws used before by my dad, but when my old tablet was broke i gave it to me for 100 bucks, so i'm quite super happy about that. Very Happy

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
...lack of confidence in what i did.

I can't even comment your quote. I which I had somewhere such skills - your drawings are excellent. I especially like the 'days.jpg'. I hope you don't mind if I use it as a wallpaper (even though its not wide enough) Very Happy

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

go on Smile i mean....the original has a bigger res...maybe i can downsize it to a proper size without quality loss or something for you, next time you're online in msn

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My MSN doesnt work since a long time. Already tried to reinstall it, but wouldn't connect me - only if I log in via hotmail :S
The res is acceptable already, because I am using a lappi - thus my screen isn't that big ^^ So, don't worry about it anyway

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

allright Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, your stuff is always incredible. Lack of confidence? Don't play bro, you were too busy getting laid #Tongue

In all seriousness, this is excellent work. I absolutely love it! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Sorrow
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice. I don't know why but that stuff reminds me of 80s/early 90s.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats because most of it is inspired by the 80's/early 90's. Very Happy

Hydraw Art on Facebook

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hydraw Art on Facebook

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Major Bump, some stuff from 2015 so far:

Shaolin Monks at their Temple:

Some foresty lake sketching:

Some Fantasy landscape practice:

Some snowy scenery Matte painting:

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Droke
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy crap dude, nice work. Smile

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Droke wrote:
Holy crap dude, nice work. Smile

thanks Smile i think i made a few steps forward, and i plan on making a few leaps more this year.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To me you really leaped blub wonderful job !

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos wrote:
To me you really leaped blub wonderful job !

thanks !!! Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like that Shaolin temple painting, it'd be cool to have it framed Smile

Also, I like the athmosphere in Abandoned Cargo Bay. Maybe the light shining from the lamp could be less dense, so you could see that background behind it.

RatsInTheWalls
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice new piece, that really makes me want to go for some fresh new bloodplugs man.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh my, this one is also very wonderful Smile keep it up being Pro is just around the corner, heck I'd consider you a pro now

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The temple image is really good. Beautiful colours and nice detail. Looks like you've improved a lot!

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks guys Smile i appreciate the comments & critic, i had this posted on level up and received a similar critic  about the light, i probably will fix it later on the weekend or so.......and i consider myself still amateur, but it helps me working to get there where i want to be some day. Smile))

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon