Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Mammoth tank missing from cncnet?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
terorrhantler
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject:  Mammoth tank missing from cncnet? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm using Final sun from the TS cncnet, when I try to put some mammoth tanks in my map and in game its look like the MTs are invisible there just the lifebar. any ideas?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, since the mammoth has all necessary art.ini, rules.ini entries in the original game, i can only assume that the graphics (VXL and HVA files) are somehow missing.
Check with XCC Mixer if you can find 4TNK.VXL/.HVA, 4TNKTUR.VXL/.HVA, 4TNKBARL.VXL/.HVA in your games mix files.

Do the mammoths placed in the map have correct weapons ingame and show the correct name when you go with the mouse over them? If not, then your inis might have been modified and the game can't find the unit.

You can also upload the map and let us have a look at it. Maybe you included code in the map which made 4TNK invisible ingame.

Does the unit appear correct in FinalSun?

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

FunkyFr3sh
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think I heard about this problem before, it might have been removed while stripping the game down. I will try to find someone to give me the files so i can add them back

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FunkyFr3sh wrote:
I think I heard about this problem before, it might have been removed while stripping the game down. I will try to find someone to give me the files so i can add them back

What files do you need?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just checked the TS_Online expand01.mix
All the (unused) TD assets are missing.
1tnk-4tnk, msam, arty, jeep etc

Public SHPs

Tools

terorrhantler
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sry for no repleying, was with any net.

Last edited by terorrhantler on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

terorrhantler
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Hmm, since the mammoth has all necessary art.ini, rules.ini entries in the original game, i can only assume that the graphics (VXL and HVA files) are somehow missing.
Check with XCC Mixer if you can find 4TNK.VXL/.HVA, 4TNKTUR.VXL/.HVA, 4TNKBARL.VXL/.HVA in your games mix files.

Do the mammoths placed in the map have correct weapons ingame and show the correct name when you go with the mouse over them? If not, then your inis might have been modified and the game can't find the unit.

You can also upload the map and let us have a look at it. Maybe you included code in the map which made 4TNK invisible ingame.

Does the unit appear correct in FinalSun?

its "invisble" in all maps not just in one, and yes in the final sun they are also missing

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes the Mammoth Tank files are missing.
We'll fix that once Funky is back.
Thanks for reporting it.

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Just checked the TS_Online expand01.mix
All the (unused) TD assets are missing.
1tnk-4tnk, msam, arty, jeep etc

They are actually TD and RA assets.
The 4tnk aka Mammoth Tank is a TS beta asset.

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, 3tnk (heavy tank) is from RA though most other things are from TD.
4TNK isn't only beta asset but actually an official unit since it is used in official TS campaign missions.

Public SHPs

Tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon