Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Concept Art Thread
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject:  Concept Art Thread
Subject description: Meh...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also doubles as practice for me to how to draw/paint with photoshop.

Concept Doodle of the Colony Warren. Their War Factory. The Yellow part is the House Color. An organic membrane which also doubles as the Roof that pops open which allows balloonhover units to pop out.

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i found in google...maybe some sort of refinery lol

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think it should look a lot less like other War Factories. You could create some cool shapes and strange constructions. It doesn't even need to have a roof really, you could just add a dirt animation to cover up the unit spawn.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri's Hover Miner. Inspired by MO's Marauder Tank.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Concept Art of one of Yuri's New Vehicles, The Harbinger Crawler. This hulking machine can carry up to 1 Normal Sized Vehicle (Size 3) or up to 3 Infantry

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice one Smile

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Worm Sign! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Colony Tunnel Worm

Technically the Largest Transport Unit available in the Mod. Being able to carry 18 Passengers. It would come with a Melee Insta-Kill Weapon (The Worm is very slow) and also has the ability to tunnel undergroung like the Yuri Driller & Scarab APCs

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Suggestions for the attack frames. Make them blank or maybe a digging anim so that it looks like it's attacking from underground , and put the chomping animation on the warhead. Voila, insta-death chomp weapon.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Concept Art for Yuri's Reaver Trike

It comes armed with a Mortar Cannon that fires Chemical Canisters. The Explosions have a chance of causing infantry to explode into toxic gas.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Recovered Blueprints from a Yuri Infiltrator reveal a new experimental unit Yuri has been developing. Using reverse-engineered Technology from the Prism Tower the vehicle is supposedly able to daisy chain its lasers much like our own.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New Concept Art for the Syndicate Mothership

Concept Art for New Syndicate Infantry
Left to Right...
Cadaver - Partisan - Diabolist

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice drawings, albeit very rough. The poses and dimensions are good. I can't exactly tell what I'm looking at the Cadaver, though...a torso attached to a floating machine?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep its a dead body attached to a hover platform. The Brain of the body is kept preserved alive though and is the one piloting its decaying torso. So yeah... Zombie Terrorists...

Its based on an old drawing of mine called the Doll. The Doll was a human who had their brain surgically removed. Brain-Washed and reattached to whats remaining of its once physical body. Any decayed limbs that cannot be salvaged were replaced with cybernetic limbs. When they died they would remove all remaining flesh and be transformed into snake-like robots that became suicide bombs.

The Cadaver is more or less a simplified idea being just a pure suicide unit from the get go.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats so Strogg-like.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Colony Unit Concept Art...

Top Left: Roach
Roach are the MBTs of the Vermin Sub-Faction. They deal little damage and move slower but have accelerated healing (AE and SelfHealing=yes) making them the Toughest of the MBTs in Colony Wars.

Top Right: "Scorpion"
Elite Infantry akin to Brutes,SEALs or Tesla Troopers. They disable unit movement when attacking. (The Claws aren't for show)

Bottom Left: Pillbug
Pillbugs are T2 Infantry that serve as suicide debuffers. Any unit caught in their death explosion get covered in their juices have their speed reduced.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With Ares Storage Logic can be restored. Current doodles of what I hope each of the human's Factions Silos will look like for Colony Wars. Silos can be infiltrated for cash and allows the player to store ore without wasting it.

Top Middle - Syndicate Variant

Top Right - Soviet Variant

Bottom - Allied Variant

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sketch of upcoming Syndicate Infantry. The Templar...
Part Machine,Mutant & Psychic Super Soldier - Basically SC Zealots

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Concept Art for the Puppet Master, A Stolen Tech Unit for the Syndicate. In case it wasn't obvious enough its a flying Mind Controller Unit. Unlike the Mastermind however it doesn't overload and instead is capped at 5 units.

STEVEN UNIVERSE STARTS AGAIN IN JUNE YEY HYPE!!!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol, it's literally a puppeteer's hand. Suits well for Yuri.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love the Puppet Master, if I didn't have a million other things to make I might have been tempted to make that for you.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm actually nearly done with it actually... I can probably finish it with another 1-2 hours if I concentrated hard enough but It'll just have to wait tomorrow.

I used a bit from my Mastermind for the brain dome but aside from that everything else is handmade from scratch.

pptmstr_wip_04192016.gif
 Description:
Bleh...
 Filesize:  594.69 KB
 Viewed:  10664 Time(s)

pptmstr_wip_04192016.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon