Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Shows from the past
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject:  Shows from the past Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i feel reeeally really old now, i'm approaching the 30 pretty fast....just one more year to go, so...i looked through my youth which kind of shows i saw as kid on TV and which i loved most, name 3 favorite shows of your youth.
tho i think most of mine are pretty old, my girlfriend doesn't even know them Very Happy

1:
Die Schatzinsel / Treasure Island

2:
Ein super trio / Cats eye

3:
Lady Oscar

(that was awesome, i learned a whole lot about european and especially frances history apparently with this series.)

those series are the ones that stuck with me the most i think, and yeah i have a thing for strong women #Tongue

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Every finn is familiar with the Moomins.

(I just picked a random episode, I didn't check which one)

My favourite cartoon was Extreme Ghostbusters. It was absolutely terrific, I had nightmares because of it but at the same time it was awesome Very Happy

And of course: Spiderman the Animated Series.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember the Moomin's, we got that too over here back then.

I remember when I was young a few episodes Henry's cat. There was this odd one set in the wild west with people flapping their hands to fly a plane but I can't see it on YouTube so here's another of all the characters dying in nasty ways.

Of course the Magic Roundabout but mostly the movie Dougal and the Blue Cat. I remember lots of it being pretty weird and sinister. The whole films on YouTube too but here's a scene.

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe animated movie. Whoever voiced the queen must've done her throat in.

Another I remember, the only one actually made while I was a kid. Based on the Evolution film.

And of course Thunderbirds. I always loved how they mixed in live action with the awesome puppetry.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5PRetY7_Hk&t=1m34s[/youtube]

Last edited by OmegaBolt on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

change ".be" in your youtube adress to "be.com" it should work then

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know any of them you posted.
But they don't seem to be my taste at all.

Here my all time favorites, which i still like to watch today.

Galaxy Rangers (so ztyping awesome, i still watch it occasionally today)

Rock'n'Cop (great story, interesting characters and funny dialogues)

Saber Rider (this show was great, loved the long story arc and did not missed a single episode)

The soundtrack from Dale Schacker was great. I still like to listen to songs like the Nemesis theme.

RoadRunner (i love that hilarious show; meep meep)

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

woah, i totally forgot about rock n cop! i think i saw it under another title, maybe the original japanese release.

oh man, that reminds me of another show which makes me feel reeeeally old....anyone remember winspector? it ran in german television as dubbed series, and i believe one of the very first tokusatsu from japan that even predated power rangers.....

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon