Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian History Mod
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject:  Tiberian History Mod Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, guys.

I just discovered this mod on ModDb. Tiberian History.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-tiberian-history

I got to experiment with it. It's essentially a compiling of some old Tiberian series technology (versatile Component Towers which can change their mount for a money cost and have spinning barrels, Mammoth Tank, Nod Elite Cadre, Nod Light Tank, etc) altogether across the wars of the Tiberium series.

They've got a good system of infantry upgrades, a Devil's Tongue with a subterranean movement feature, and an interesting system of weapons which are accessed as the unit gains veterancy (i.e., a .50 caliber used by the GDI Medium Tank, a TOW Launcher used by the Nod Light Tank).

Perhaps this mod has some mechanics, animations, drawings, and other designs which we haven't considered yet?

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

People are still excited by mods which try to put all of the old C&Cs together? Shit. This community is more stagnant than the water in my toilet bowl.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.. and the only reason you stick around is to troll it #Tongue

After looking at the mod, I like what I see! The biggest reason to get C&C3 is for the mods

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And what's your point? The mods here are all dead. #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon