Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:04 am
All times are UTC + 0
GLOBAL CRISIS
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [97 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject:  GLOBAL CRISIS
Subject description: New Mod RA2 YR
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GLOBAL CRISIS "ARGUMENT": (NEW MOD)

Global crisis is a modification to plant a new way to enjoy the game Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, adding more factors of strategy and combat.
The modification is based on the global reality, and in a not too distant future (year 2035). Crisis has erupted, plus the arrival of Tiberium, countries are trying to survive, so wars are generated throughout the world, water. food is scarce besides the oil exhausted. The new energy is Tiberium, but this generates social and political problems.
The campaign will also feature modificacon for each country involved in World Crisis. :

also appear alien factions in global crisis ...
Many countries are in this global conflict.

new combat factors are:

---limited amount of ammunition for each unit
---fear in the infantry.
---shooting distance for each weapon is longer.
Combat Realism, with smoke and shards of metal.
and other... Very Happy

I was late I can write no more ... by Scipción Smile
one of these days I'll post more pictures ... Rolling Eyes

Dibujo.JPG
 Description:
The old version....
 Filesize:  86.09 KB
 Viewed:  16497 Time(s)

Dibujo.JPG

399368_428501423883799_1043247653_n[1].png
 Description:
The B-2 Spirit is the "greatest destroyer"...
 Filesize:  512.8 KB

399368_428501423883799_1043247653_n[1].png

546907_428499947217280_301875869_n[1].jpg
 Description:
My work
 Filesize:  73 KB

546907_428499947217280_301875869_n[1].jpg

399327_428499537217321_2015376853_n[2].png
 Description:
The war has begun.
 Filesize:  509.34 KB
 Viewed:  16498 Time(s)

399327_428499537217321_2015376853_n[2].png

Last edited by lococho on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... but in this case I might just forgot how to read after all.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you're right, there were some problems...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
KORHAL
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tell us more pal!

Tell from the Factions and Subfactiond, tell us more of the story and show unites and buildings.

...and link all Topic who have to do with this Mod

KI-Control Orbital-Network Routines Headquarters Alternative Lieutenant commander ``KORHAL´´

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lococho's facebook page shows pics of the D-day terrain & buildings being used in this mod!?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Allied General
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Link to Facebook page?

Also opinion on mod

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
lococho's facebook page shows pics of the D-day terrain & buildings being used in this mod!?

Also TI terrain.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I knew I must be reading something total wrong.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then he should burn to death

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All I see about this mod are Real Life Military Vehicle Photos and "stolen" assets so far...

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh well been a while since I saw another wannabe ripper on PPM who does not credit anyone.

Since this guy plans a public release (on FB he posted on 22nd November)

Version beta 0.5 in december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Ban from PPM (thread should be archived with title tag - known ripper as well instead of burying)
2. Report FB page

Also this guy does know what ripping is - posted yesterday on cnc rewire

lococho wrote:
your work is simply beautiful...I can, Use your resources in my modification? GLOBAL CRISIS(New Mod)....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh typical thievery at work, good thing my modding interest is all time low to not care Rolling Eyes

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

noki
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lococho wrote:
from everything I've read, it is assumed that: all the material should be 100% original?

Well, you still can use public assets, just dont rip other mods (Unless they let you).

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No it dosent have to be all original, you just have to follow the modders code of honor and ask permission to use other peoples stuff "if its not public", not just use it and assume it to be A-OK.

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh look, I see TI anims with their palettes there!

Can I chop up the guy with this katana? Embarassed

Either way, I seen the vid. Looks total crap.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, too bad. I've always wondered about introduction of Tiberium in the RA2 timeline... oh well.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought it perfect mod project, would help me in a pleasant and reliable to create a new modificaion. but hey I think I see some reproaches.
Here are some new images of original material.

and got the rights TIBERIAM REWIRE SUN.

bombs.PNG
 Description:
My bombs
 Filesize:  300.16 KB
 Viewed:  16042 Time(s)

bombs.PNG

cuestiones.PNG
 Description:
Cuestiones...
 Filesize:  413.05 KB

cuestiones.PNG

tanues.PNG
 Description:
tanks
 Filesize:  136.86 KB

tanues.PNG

Un mapa.PNG
 Description:
My work
 Filesize:  444.77 KB

Un mapa.PNG

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lococho wrote:
TIBERIAM REWIRE SUN

Lee
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm so glad I read this thread haha

Abandon Thread!

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
lococho wrote:
TIBERIAM REWIRE SUN

Quote:
perfect mod project

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there going to be any original voxels, unit designs at all?

Still seems like a rushed up mashup of all things so units don't feel melded together properly.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lee, holy shit man that was awesome video/gif Very Happy
I do not know if that was real or fake because guy could be killed by that.

lococho, well, I see that you wanted to make realistic mod which is not bad, but thing which specifically I do not like is that you used lot of TS animations with strong colors which do not blend very well with RA ,,soft" style. Simple, those explosions looks out of place in RA2 terrains.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where did you get that light bubble from in the left picture of 'bombs.png'?

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hahahaha.... my language is Spanish...I'm from peru Very Happy
I had not noticed in REWIRE TIBERIAM SUN ... because I had no time.
the traductor generates the problem...

ahahahhaha.......

>>yes originals voxels!!!!! and more... (original)

>>TS animations will be replaced, now Very Happy

>>the bombs is my creations in 3ds MAX..... super program!!!!!Very Happy
verison premature 0.5 in Christmas!!!!!!

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lococho wrote:
hahahaha.... my language is Spanish...I'm from peru Very Happy
I had not noticed in REWIRE TIBERIAM SUN ... because I had no time.
the traductor generates the problem...

ahahahhaha.......

Hahahaha!
Are you joking here with us? Very Happy
Is this thread a joke actually or serious?
People are claiming that you used some of their assets and you think its time for joke?
I find this funny aswell, however some people do not.

lococho wrote:
>>yes originals voxels!!!!! and more... (original)

Do you plan to make your own or to use public voxels?

lococho wrote:
>>TS animations will be replaced, now Very Happy

Now? I see time has passed and still no changes. Show some of screenshot where you replaced those animations.

lococho wrote:
>>the bombs is my creations in 3ds MAX..... super program!!!!!Very Happy

Hahaha! Super program Very Happy

lococho wrote:
verison premature 0.5 in Christmas!!!!!!

Version of your mod? You call it PREMATURE Very Happy
Hahahaha! If this is premature, how looks like mature version then?

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This idiot added me on Facebook a while ago claiming that his mod would be for private usage only.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When we mean original voxels we mean Voxels you made yourself, not "borrowed" from YRArgentina or other Asset Sharing Sites.

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Aro: He's not an idiot, I know him and I can tell you he's young and can be inexpert in some ways, but he's as passionate as you for modding. I helped him to join PPM to get some support, so please be more kind.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Cameos I've seen so far look like quick Google Crop Outs...

The Terrain and Unit Voxels do not mesh well.

Make sure he doesn't use TibEd...

So far I still only see Photos of RL Vehicles...

That Explosion just looks too OTT and too big.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nah, anims could be interesting if not oversized.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TiberFCSL wrote:
@Aro: He's not an idiot, I know him and I can tell you he's young and can be inexpert in some ways, but he's as passionate as you for modding. I helped him to join PPM to get some support, so please be more kind.

He's a liar and he ignored my warning about using ripped assets, therefore he's an idiot.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

His rendering anims with glow which is bad idea SHP wise and conversion method also leaves lots of black around the animation.

@TiberFCSL, don't expect kindness for guy whos first thing was to go around stealing stuff from other mods so by all merits he was an idiot like it or not and Aro is well warranted saying stuff like it being one of leading community veterans.

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some of the screenshots/videos are from that private version Aro mentioned, that's why there are stolen assets. Of course that will change in public versions Wink . Do I look like part of the staff? LOL

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

stop fighting.ppm site was not created for that Sad
if they find something in my MOD stolen, if they can tell me there idiot. OK
public beta on my take away all the "stolen" and will replace or creare whatever it takes.

soon my modificaion new arguments.
Now I have little time ....

sorry can not answer your questions, do not have much time...

I leave more images. Very Happy

rrtry.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.36 MB
 Viewed:  15710 Time(s)

rrtry.gif

gtnk_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  615.44 KB

gtnk_000.gif

BOMBAZO.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.84 MB

BOMBAZO.gif

battle.PNG
 Description:
the units of crate!!!! :D
 Filesize:  196.2 KB

battle.PNG

new tanks.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  281.04 KB

new tanks.PNG

>>FACEBOOK

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, as long as he doesn't release the mod with anything without permission, i don't see a problem, lococho, why don't you take an look at the media hut?

You may find much useful resources for your mod, you just have to credit them, afterall, mods don't need to be based only in graphics, it's soul is the fun and the realism you want to add...Also guys, take it easy, nobody knows the rules when they enter the world of modding at first, they will learn with time, and almost for sure not by being threated like that, give him one chance i saw. haha

noki
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone knows what he is trying to say with "New Arguments"? Laughing

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like you still use glow on those anims and it ends up using too many different color pixels and are those on anim.pal? Should really start using custom palette method given ARES etc Smile

Otherwise they look fairly bad while good job at animating I suppose but if you want such huge sizes, custom pals are the only way to do it properly.

If I had the non-paletted png frames could do better convert job for you Smile

newexplopal.png
 Description:
custom pals are better idea :)
 Filesize:  20.26 KB
 Viewed:  15680 Time(s)

newexplopal.png

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats a nifty 50 foot whatever Mech though... Try and get DonutArnold's Template as that also puts 3D Files in the correct perspective.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Apollo, teach the guy into an animation factory!

Lococho, learn from him. Otherwise, it's getting interesting, seems better now. The introduction was moreso felt as a complete noob ripper popping up with nothing original.

=======================

lococho
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:

Hahahaha!
Are you joking here with us? Very Happy
Is this thread a joke actually or serious?
People are claiming that you used some of their assets and you think its time for joke?
I find this funny aswell, however some people do not.

>>I do not laugh at them, but I like to talk in a pleasant.
me in my real version of GLOBAL CRISIS will not use anything "stolen", I promise.
I did not know the rules.
no problem friends. Smile
MasterHaosis wrote:

Do you plan to make your own or to use public voxels?

>>will not use public voxels, replace all voxels
MasterHaosis wrote:

Hahaha! Super program

>>my 3ds max is of 2009 hahahahha. is good program
MasterHaosis wrote:

Version of your mod? You call it PREMATURE
Hahahaha! If this is premature, how looks like mature version then?

>>version "mature" will be very interesting, I promise

@Shadow Hunter, Thanks for everything, I'll take a look.

@noki, bring the first part of the story of GLOBAL CRISIS, then the arguments...

@ApolloTD, if I'm in that, but not in the old animations I can use new pal, because the files (3dmax) were removed.
in the next animations will use new pal ... : D
is how. thanks ...

@Jem, a question, as is the maximum number of animations of a voxel. My robot uses 52 frames of animation, but it seems that not all frames used.

Well.... the history of campaing...GLOBAL CRISIS:(part one)...

1. - And we know that oil resources are running out, so that the countries of the world need to take extreme measures to get resources, worldwide war! ...
While everyone is in conflict worldwide radar detected a long time ago the presence of an extraterrestrial object that goes to the ground, some say it's the end of the delay, which should have happened in the world 2012.el is almost totally paralyzed. While the war continues. After five months a space object enters the earth's atmosphere and crashes into the north pole, nobody knows who is or bring inside.
The United States took the initiative to investigate the strange alien object that is 2 kilometers long, 500 meters wide and 500 meters high, but will not be easy, since the object emits a lot of radiation to 100 miles around. Research is carried out by armies of robots.
While in the world, the war only stopped for days by this.
Although some countries in the world were also interested in the extraterrestrial object, United States I have fully protected, America knows that this object to generate much radiation should have a big engine in it, or a large power generator, is why I do not want no country to meddle in this matter.
Does this new power to save humanity, or destroy it?
Nobody knows yet ...
It's been two months since the arrival of extraterrestrial object, U.S. forces finally managed to open the armor of that object.
What they do not know they found inside?
They found the MOD "Tiberian Sun: rewire" ... the world's greatest modification!
Jjajajajajajajaj: D
Tiberius found ... in gaseous, which a few hours exposed to oxygen became liquid, infesting all oceans, most of the water and Tiberium are mixed.
The world blames U.S. Tiberium spill in the oceans...continue....

by: SCIPCIÓN.... (my favorite name)...
thanks ppm site!!!!!

los chufos no existen.PNG
 Description:
new unit..... of crate
 Filesize:  34.15 KB
 Viewed:  15555 Time(s)

los chufos no existen.PNG

>>FACEBOOK

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi, friends

the project of GLOBAL CRISIS..... is in progres.... gggggg
I have much ideas for creatures of the world from GLOBAL CRISIS.... and the tiberiam mutations.....

the work is in zbruzh and 3ds max 2009.... #Tongue
well...... the mod.... is 70 % unique......... gggg

gffhf.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  66.5 KB
 Viewed:  14342 Time(s)

gffhf.jpg

004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.97 KB
 Viewed:  14342 Time(s)

004.jpg

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What does ggg... means? I can't read alien language, you know.

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's spanish version of english language, jajajajajajaja.

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

news..........?

my map...... in a 10% of the terrain expansion of tiberian sun rewire.... Very Happy

the voxels and the combat....

the AI forces..... Very Happy

and.... a question.....
that I can do to get the shadows alone?
in the render......

I unknow..... Sad

>>>other question.....
as I can create this particular area on a new color palette?
and also containing colors REMAPALBE

thanks....

tankte.shp
 Description:
moco

Download
 Filename:  tankte.shp
 Filesize:  415.75 KB
 Downloaded:  66 Time(s)

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Render the model with the plane set to be invisible to the camera.  This will give you the ability to AA the model without AA against the plane.

Now repeat the process, this time with the model invisible and the plane visible, and with AA turned off.

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MY NEW BUILDINGS..... of GLOBAL CRISIS!!!!!

I love the classic buildings of Tiberiam Sun.... the buildings of RA2 is very bad... and no have scale correct... #Tongue

sadss.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.14 MB
 Viewed:  13754 Time(s)

sadss.png

Last edited by HG_SCIPCION on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uppps....  rais.....

assasasssdas.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  862.65 KB
 Viewed:  13747 Time(s)

assasasssdas.png

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is good.

Use anti-alias and more realistic, muddy colors on those buildings, dark grey, dark brown, etc.

Use less complicated textures on that mech, focus on its shape more, make the shape more recognizable.

Be more delicate with buildings, objects scale and their proportion regarding each other.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon