Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
FS: Kane's Divination
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Blackhand Commando (HUN)
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject:  FS: Kane's Divination
Subject description: Alternate history and for an altered Earth
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a mod I'm making when I have both time and desire (so IDK if it will ever be complete). I know not very much people care about Tiberian Sun nowdays, but whatever. The goal of the mod is to enchante gameplay all ways possible. Bugfixing, new units and structures, new models and remapped old ones, more reasonable coding, hopefully new cameos, enchanted game rules are all on the list. The mod has a story like thing too, here it is:

The final battle around the Pyramid of Nod did not go exactly as well as the GDI command hoped, and Kane sucesfully launched his WAM from the near-destroyed pyramid, as well as one of the three ICBMs, nearly destroying the Philadelphia space station, leaving it heavily damaged, with no functioning communication, and even worse: the ICBM knocked out it's stabilisers, and it is only a matter of time until it falls off orbit. However, the WAM never reached it's destination. For an unknown reason -most likely the missile was damaged either in the pyramid or the GDI anti aircraft weapons which attempted to destroy it-, the missile shattered and exploded 32 miles high in the atmosphere. The detonation destroyed everything in a huge radius, both GDI and Nod forces, and some say the Prophet himself. Then the world started to turn green around the wake of the explosion.

GDI

Sandbags
The cheapest yet weakest barrier. On early tech levels it can enchante base defenses a great deal. Sandbags can be built like laser fences, up to a distance of four cells.
Tech Level: 2
Prerequisite(s): Barracks / Hand of Nod
Cost: 25$

TAKE COVER!

Armory
The GDI Armory is a small sized weapon depo where you can give your infantrymen better training and weapons.
Tech Level: 4
Prerequisite(s): Barracks
Cost: 950$

Savior Light Tank
In times the GDI need a lot of armored units yet Titans are slow and costy to produce, they swarm the battlefield with these cheap and fast, yet fragile tanks. It's the best to use this vehicles in mixed groups with a few Titans.
Tech Level: 3
Prerequisite(s): GDI War Factory
Cost: 680$

Amphibious APC
I gave this unit a recolor. I guess it's a nice one.

Amphibious APC on solid ground and in water. Red is remap.

Mammoth Tank
Not a new version of the Mammoth Tank, but the tuned version of the vehicle used in the First Tiberium War. GDI engineers attached new, stronger armor plates, and a Tiberium-powered engine to the tank, resulting in a deadly "new" frontline unit. Unlike Disrupters, these tanks can be used with other armored units.
Tech Level: 8
Prerequisite(s): GDI War Factory, GDI Tech Center
Cost: ?

ORCA Fighter
I started with recoloring, but then I changed several parts of the model, resulting in a new one. Enjoy.

Landed ORCA Fighters. Red is remap.

A picture I made when I was damn bored.

ORCA Bomber
I made a recolor and re-normalisation for this model. Now it's smoother and have a black glass on the cockpit, instead of the oddly looking blue one.

Landed ORCA Bombers. Red is remap.

EMP Bomber
A newly designed ORCA variant. Altough it's slow, it has thick armor and the EMP cannon on it's belly is quite effective to disable enemy vehicles, cyborgs, and structures.
Tech Level: 9
Prerequisite(s): GDI Helipad, GDI EMP Cannon

Hyena Gunship
Hyena Gunship: The Overlord of the skies. These huge, slow, and heavily armored aircrafts serve the GDI air force since the first tiberium war, but only a few dosens existed, and they were used as cargo planes / troop transports. But in these desperate times, the GDI realised that if they fill it with hundreds of high explosive rockets and place a tiberium powered engine inside it, they will get a gunship, which can float in the air for days, and continously harrass Nod forces. In numbers, they can tear apart a lightly defended base in minutes. They are built at a helipad, but once they take off, they won't land anymore.
Tech Level: 7
Prerequisite(s): GDI Helipad, GDI Tech Center
Cost: 2000$

Umagon
The secondary GDI commando, Umagon, is equiped with a very long range sniper rifle and C4 charges. Altought she has a weak armor, she can run faster than any other infantry.
Tech Level: 10
Prerequisite(s): Barracks, GDI Upgrade Center
Cost: 1400$

Of corse this is the original Umagon from TS, but now she can be trained.

Brotherhood of Nod

Sandbags
The cheapest yet weakest barrier. On early tech levels it can enchante base defenses a great deal. Sandbags can be built like laser fences, up to a distance of four cells.
Prerequisite(s): Barracks / Hand of Nod
Cost: 25$

A Laser Turret and a deployed Tick Tank fortified with sandbags.

Military Hospital
The Brotherhood finally gained a method to heal wounded infantry. These hospitals work the same way as the captureable civilian hospitals do.
Tech Level: 4
Prerequisite(s): Hand Of Nod
Cost: 950$

EMP Cannon
I found a much better turret image for the EMP cannon in the original MIX files. Enjoy!

The new turret image is much more like the ones seen on concept arts.

Devil's Tongue
I made a recolor -again- for the Devil's Tongue tank. As always, this may be altered in the future (It's the 4th version)

"Viper" Tank Destroyer
The newest in the Brotherhood's arsenal, by combining stealth technology with the design of an ancient yet effective tank destroyer, the deadliest armor piercing vehicle the world ever saw was born. These tank destroyers have light armor, yet they can be cloaked while not moving or shooting.
Tech Level: 7
Prerequisite(s): Nod War Factory, Nod Tech Center

Chameleon Spy
The good old Chameleon Spy is back! It is stealthed, and can infiltrate a variety of buildings to gain information.
Tech Level: ?
Prerequisite(s): Hand Of Nod, Nod Tech Center
Cost: 720$

OFC it's the original model from TS. The hard part will be the bugfixing, however, TS Retro already done that.

Flamethrower
Part of the Nod's special operations brigade, these troops are outfitted with flame-proof battle armor and highly efficient flamethrowers. A bad habbit of the more experimenced soldiers is to remove the flamethrower's safety lock, thus giving it a greater range and brutal power, but it is dangerous, since the fuel tank is likely to explode when hit.

Civilian Structures, and units

Civilian Hospital
Civilian Hospitals are littered around on some maps. Capture one with an engineer to gain a method to heal wounded troops, and some building space around it.

Civilian Armory
Just like hospitals, these buildings can be captured too. Troops sent in will recieve a quick, yet advanced combat training, and better weapons. You can also build next to a captured armory, and hire mutants to your army.

Red is remap.

Civilian Array
A captureable civilian radar station, it is very useful if you play on low tech level. However, on higher tech levels it's only use is to build an outpost next to it.

Red is remap.

School Bus
School Buses can transport 20 infantry units. Both GDI and Nod can get them from crates in MP, or with the Mutant Hijacker.

I made a recolor. Now not the whole model is remapable, only the red strips.

Recreational Vehicle
A Recreational Vehicle can transport 5 infantry. Both GDI and Nod can get it in MP from crates, or with the Mutant Hijacker.

I added some remapable spots to the model.

Automobile
Any automobiles can carry 4 infantry. Both GDI and Nod can get the white version (first from the left) as a crategoodie, but a Mutant Hijacker can get any of them. There are 4 different coloured variant of Automobiles.

Recolored models. Red is remap.

Pickup Truck
Any Pickup Truck can carry 2 infantry. Both GDI and Nod can get the white version (first from the left) as a crategoodie, but a Mutant Hijacker can get any of them. There are 5 different coloured versions of these.

Recolored models. Red is remap.

Mutant Mercenary
Once you have captured a Civilian Armory, a part of the local mutant population will propably join your army for some weapons and a small sum of credits.
Prerequisite(s): Barracks / Hand Of Nod, Civilian Armory
Cost: 190$

A Mutant Mercenary with red remap.

Tiberium wildlife

Tiberian Fiend (green)
I made a recolor to this SHP, turning the remapable tiberium crystals on it's back to Tiberium-green. It looks much better, trust me on that. It also got a new weapon, with redesigned projectile images, and soon impact effect.

The Tiberian Fiend lost it's remapability, and now it will blend into Tiberium fields very well (well the screenshot just shows the worst angle, its almost invisible if facing any other direction).

Tiberian Fiend (blue)
This variant of Tiberian Fiend prefer fields of blue tiberium. Altought physically weaker than its green cousin, these Tiberian Fiends fire explosive, blue shards, which -unfortunately- can start a chain reaction in the tiberium field surrounding them. Like any other Tiberian Fiends, blue ones defend their territory against intruders with their lives.

And here it is: one blue Tiberian Fiend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon