Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Allosaur(us?)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject:  Allosaur(us?)
Subject description: from civ3
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

rawr! Here's a quick conversion I made. So, nyer, whats the proper name?

goodoleal.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  469.1 KB
 Viewed:  7322 Time(s)

goodoleal.gif

allosaur.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  allosaur.zip
 Filesize:  320.09 KB
 Downloaded:  1185 Time(s)

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I think it's both OK, just in classification it's writen allosaurus.
Call him AL, like Tyrannosaurus Rex is called T-Rex or rhinoceros rhino. #Tongue

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awsome!!!!...When I was a kid I thought I was gonna turn into a raptor, or so I hoped.

Erm...why are his/hers arms hanging like that? looks like its a little retarded...or sleepy.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this is actually the zombiesaur.

Bako'Ikaporamee
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Notice his arms look more appropriate during the attack and direction facing anims?

Oh, fuggerbuggerrit!

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh hahaha, this reminds me of how badly Carno wanted dino SHPs for a Jurassic park mod.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You´re all stupid cavemen! It´s a Carnotaurus... not an Allosaurus. Allosaurus has distinctive thick bony eyebrows along with strong but short muscular claws and the Carnotaurus has big bad horns on his eyebrows and incredibly short arms.

edit... almost forgot, thanks DaFool... Thanks a lot!

another edit... WTF, whatever the Civ3 team was smoking was pretty good. The dinosaur is like a small subspecies of Allosaur with Carnotaurus horns and spikes... It doesn´t have the characteristic heavy Carnotaurus skull.

L()KI
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually I was also thinking that it was not a allosaur coz I remember them having a more curvy head similar to a T-rexes head but horizontaly thinner. Oh and as said they do have bony eyebrows. and they were a little slim built.....still big though.

I guess it was the colour that made me think it was a allosaur also I dont know toomuch about dinos.

wantsuper3
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which Sequence???

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its RUS not us.

Starkiller
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

which which sequence??

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Of course the InfantrySequence.
@wantsuper3: you have to find it out yourself.
open the shp in shpbuilder.
then write the correct amount of frames to the appropriate keys in the sequence. How these keys work is well described in art.ini.
You can also take an original infantry unit and compare its sequence with the frames in the shp to understand how it works.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!