Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Version 1.1
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject:  Version 1.1
Subject description: Next release
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Next version will be focused on fixing some bugs like missing formation preview (already done for most units) and improve existing models and their animation.
But i want to add one new unit I´m already working on and change few things I have put aside before first release.
I also listen to your comments and suggestions so expect some change in what you have seen so far too.

All together it takes some time, but i want to release next version in max 2 weeks from now. Of course i can´t promise anything, but I´ll try to be accurate.

Anyway stay put and expect some update soon.

JJ_
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2 weeks? A little fast don't you think? No need to rush. Also, give Titans railguns?

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It will be small update. And yes Titans have railguns.

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Titans never used rail guns though in Tiberian sun... =/ Nor did they in Kane's Wrath, last I checked. I havn't played with the Steel Talons in a while.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In KW they did Wink
My advice: reduce the reload time of the Titan Support power, so you can get them sooner if you have the money...

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shakar wrote:
Quote:

The Titans never used rail guns though in Tiberian sun... =/ Nor did they in Kane's Wrath, last I checked. I havn't played with the Steel Talons in a while.

In Tiberian sun no, but steel talons Titan have this upgrade. Anyway this is quite big question. Should Titan have railgun or not? Logical answer is yes, CnC3 is future where have railgun even basic tanks like predator so there is no reason why Titan shouldn't.
One more reason is that they looks good with railgun Wink
I do some pics soon.

Dutchygamer wrote:
Quote:
My advice: reduce the reload time of the Titan Support power, so you can get them sooner if you have the money...

Or make them regular units. Im thinking about that for next version hence there are lots of people around who want them regular.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even better! #Tongue

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod will get their artillery back? IMO Nod look abit weak in this mod when compare new unit that GDI got.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You don't want to know how much Reapers own GDI units #Tongue

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But do they still own their own units?

Because I remember Reapers being just as dangerous to their own troops as the enemy...

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, no cluster missile, just 2 AG missiles and 1 AA missile from it's tail (no web launcher for now =/ )

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You want suggestions? Hmmm.....

Titans can go 1 of 2 ways. Their upgrade could be railguns, which makes sense, or it could have a second "arm" for it's upgrade too.

Now that GDI can get the mammy2, and scrin can get the mothership, what does nod have to offer? I'm think that there are some really good boat animations already in the game, maybe a support power where you spawn a battleship? Probably too dependant on the map though...

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would say Redeemer if EA releases the art... I really liked that epic unit. Or the Core Defender...

Carnius
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool wrote:
Quote:
Titans can go 1 of 2 ways. Their upgrade could be railguns, which makes sense, or it could have a second "arm" for it's upgrade too.

I like more railgun upgrade than second arm/gun. As you say it make sense and I´v already did it Smile
And i think that titans one side mounted cannon make him unique comparing to other mech-like vehicles from around the world.

Quote:
Now that GDI can get the mammy2, and scrin can get the mothership, what does nod have to offer? I'm think that there are some really good boat animations already in the game, maybe a support power where you spawn a battleship? Probably too dependant on the map though...

This is not good idea. As you say it depends on map and most maps do not have water surfaces. And I don´t think boat is right choice for nod.

Dutchygamer wrote:
Quote:
I would say Redeemer if EA releases the art... I really liked that epic unit. Or the Core Defender...

Redeemer will be good, with some adjustments to model and without rage generator (in my opinion this ability screwed game a bit). But you know, you can´t count on anything EA promises.
Anyway I´m thinking of something like core defender too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon