Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:26 am
All times are UTC + 0
Cold War, Cold Future...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [38 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject:  Cold War, Cold Future...
Subject description: Community News Covering Nothing, err... I mean,... 21/09/2006.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello again, people. I guess I'm gonna be able to update the site more often now, dispite my calculus II test on wednesday. Fortunatelly (for me, as a lazy news poster, but too bad for everyone else), the whole community was low on news as well, which classes this period as a weird silent era. According to our meteorologists, this "phenomenon" will last until the beggining of the next month, when the normal news rain will resume powering the whole C&C community.

Anyway, this "phenomenon" didn't stop some sites from producing interesting things, so, we'll dive into the deep of the community ocean to bring the latest treasures straight to your screen:

Community News:

-> YR Argentina has been closed for a new beggining. MaryJo will finally launch the new Aqua Arg layout. I could look at it and it's definitelly much better than the old look.

-> CnC Vision has another fan made C&C song, by Azerael. The song titled "Beachhead!" is a remix of Act Of Instinct.

-> Thumbs up for Gosho, who made Freedom Studios become an active source of news again.

-> At Planet CnC, there is an important note regarding the Unnofficial C&C 3 Design Contest. If you have submitted anything for them, do it again to submissions@planetcnc.gamespy.com in less than 2 days. The original organizer of the event left the site because of school. They also have new generals maps available for download. These maps are also available at CnC Files.

-> There are at least two new Zero Hour maps at CNCDEN.

-> Unfortunatelly, PaD is dropping his activities with YR and that includes Rock Patch, which is now on CnCVK's hands.

Generals Modding News:

-> Blitzkrieg II: The Finest Hour: The release 2.6 is comming very soon and they've showed a lot of interesting news about it recently. There are screenshots for the new smoke FX, v1 tech, american light artillery and the russian AT gun.

-> Contra: Creator has recently displayed the new GLA artillery unit.

-> Project Raptor: Vanguard has showed a non-identified unit. It's a china vehicle. Can you guess it?

-> Operation: Restore Justice: They have displayed several new models created recently. These models weren't skinned yet.

-> Cold-War-Crisis: They have a new video that tries to convince you that their mod is better than the Zero Hour.

-> Shockwave: Cycerin has posted some new models for each side that will be featured in the .95 release.

Renegade Modding News:

-> Red Alert: A Path Beyond: Ryan3k has posted a roundup of what they've done in the week, covering bug fixes, new map and a real life team meeting, which was a picture of the day on Planet CnC recently.

-> C&C Reborn: Renardin has showed his latest Titan skin here. Brillant work!

Red Alert 2 Modding News:

-> Robot Storm: This picture of the Nexus side is our spotlight of the day:

-> D-Day: Mig Eater has been showing a lot of voxels. It's really too many of them. Here's one:

-> YR: Zero Hour: Genobreaker has posted two screenshots. One about the airforce general and the second one is an infantry parade.

-> Real War: Emperor: Shur has displayed a cool screenshot about his new mod. You can still view it at Freedom Studios.

Now, that looks like a lot of news, doesn't it? That's why I love the C&C community. Even in the most "dry moments", you still have a lot of goodies to look around.

Last edited by Banshee on Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

..."Aqua Arg layout" sounds bad for two reasons:
1. Either it's gonna be something very girly
2. Or it's gonna be one of those cliché OS X/Windows Vista style "glossy" layouts of which there are hundreds and thousands out there.
*sigh*

Bartimaeus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

retract that comment quick or I'll make you eat those words, both maryjo and mig eater put alot of work into that skin and it looks ztyping awsome

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dunno who you are, but a new skin to YR ARG will be a welcome site...the old one seemed to be a bit..er..bugged if you ask me, but either way....

I listioned to the new song...deserves 5 out of 5 GDI Soldiers. Razz

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
..."Aqua Arg layout" sounds bad for two reasons:

Given the framing hell that the old "layout" was, anything, even a rainbow painted by an acid junkie and laden with pink flaming unicorns, is bound to be an improvement.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the Thumbs up Banshee Smile

And pd's resignation is so sad...It was too good to have two .exe coders at once.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Given the framing hell that the old "layout" was, anything, even a rainbow painted by an acid junkie and laden with pink flaming unicorns, is bound to be an improvement.

All I can think of from reading this is "OMG PONIES!". You're definitely right though, frames are pure evil.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And all this stupid reaction because the site has a webmistress? Honestly, guys, stop acting like fools. The layout was designed and created by Mig Eater (yea, male). MaryJo has converted the whole voxel database of the site, over 300 voxels, to fit the new layout. So, don't worry, people... there will be no ponies or pink shit, unless someone makes a pony voxel... errr... wait, forget this idea #Tongue Laughing.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too late Banshee someone might already being thinking of making a My Little Pony mod right now cuz of that.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That was no sexist aim at her gender, that was an objective listing of chances.

I'm male, and my forum skin is called "The Red Theme of Death". She's female, and you tell us the skin is gonna be called "Aqua Arg". What the hell was I supposed to think?

Plus, notice how I acknowledge in point 2 that it might very well be totally sexless, but might suck due to its cliché-ness.

God, this is taking an Isreal-like character. Can't say nothing against YR Arg without being accused of sexism. Damn people, get a grip. She doesn't have diplomatic immunity just because she's got tits.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The name Aqua Arg was given by Mig Eater.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
And all this stupid reaction because the site has a webmistress? Honestly, guys, stop acting like fools. The layout was designed and created by Mig Eater (yea, male). MaryJo has converted the whole voxel database of the site, over 300 voxels, to fit the new layout. So, don't worry, people... there will be no ponies or pink shit, unless someone makes a pony voxel... errr... wait, forget this idea #Tongue Laughing.

What I said was to do with Slashdot's April Fools for this year.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SomeGuy[YR:SF] wrote:
Too late Banshee someone might already being thinking of making a My Little Pony mod right now cuz of that.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I would so flame that over MSN with about three other people. Laughing

bartimaeus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I'm male, and my forum skin is called "The Red Theme of Death". She's female, and you tell us the skin is gonna be called "Aqua Arg". What the hell was I supposed to think?

umm actually I would call that sexist, I can't see anything wrong with the name aqua arg, I can't for the life of me see how you manage to link that with either vista or girly, and I think anyone who names a skin 'red theme of death' in anything but a goth comunity has issues

actually I think anyone who owned a forum in a goth comunity has issues but I don't speek to that many goths so I couldn't say it for sure.

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for reminding me exactly why I blocked you on MSN, bart.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a stupdi argument. Although the name may sound girly, the screenshot of what I saw was better for the eyes than your skin Renegade. Much better.

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The skin is online now... And to sum up, this thread has been much ado about nothing. The only improvement I see is getting rid of frames, which should've been done about seven years ago, when they went out of style. Otherwise, big yawn.
(Mistyping the recommended resolution is funny, though. So is the POS horiz-scroll.)

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the missile silo is the best C&P ive ever seen.
the skin sucks.
also, goths rule. you got issues, bart, not them.
and sexism exists for a reason. for those who dont know, males are not the same as females.
the aqua skin doesnt look the least bit girly (it just sucks too much to be anything but phail, though its better than PPM's (no offense))

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ChielScape wrote:
the missile silo is the best C&P ive ever seen.
the skin sucks.
and sexism exists for a reason. for those who dont know, males are not the same as females.
the aqua skin doesnt look the least bit girly (it just sucks too much to be anything but phail, though its better than PPM's (no offense))

My Signature says it all in the form of:

to YARG's skin.

Edit: I think I forgot to remove something from that image. Laughing

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why people like too go off-topic #Tongue?

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That skin is so very, very underwhelming.

It's a ztyping border. Period. That's the skin. A ztyping blue border around gray and white areas.

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing the oh-so-much work put into it.
And the fact that the news are still in an iframe makes the whole operation useless. Especially when you click on "Comments", and the whole ztyping glory of Revora's forums loads into said 500x400 iframe.

I call shenanigans.

EDIT:
Sorry, skimmed over some posts there...
bartimaeus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_%28theme%29 "Aqua" is the name of the general look and feel of Mac OS X; over the past few years, this so-called "glossy" style has been copied over and over and over, due to the similiarity to OS X often named something with the word "Aqua". If you look at Windows Vista's screenshots, you'll see that M$, too, jumped on the "glossy" bandwagon recently - basically making their OS look like KDE, and, of course, increasing the similarities to OS X's Aqua theme in the process.

About my issues...well, have a look at this - I feel rather normal.

Gosho: ...of Death? Wink My argument was not the skin's kindness to the eyes, but the naming scheme.

Last edited by Renegade on Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rawlo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DCoder wrote:
Thanks for reminding me exactly why I blocked you on MSN, bart.

tbh I never realized you blocked me, and as far as I can remember all I ever ended up saying to you was 'hi' because you were very good at stopping any atempt at conversation in it's tracks.

also, I realize that there are anatomical and mental differences between the genders, this however has absolutely no affect on our creative talents.

The reason I made the comment about the goths was because every single goth I know, or everyone who calls themself that is completely nuts. and they also happen to be the only ones who would bother using a name like that on anything. I also stated that it was as far as I knew, which is a pretty open liscence to not take it as written in stone.

if this is not the case (that goths aren't all maniacs) tell me and I will apologize.

for my dissagreements about the sexist remarks, I'll take it all back if you can explain to me why the name 'aqua arg' brings to mind girly or vista. My veiw on it is: aqua = water/blue; Arg is quite obviously from the name of the site.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I edited while you posted, look above. My brain probably makes the "girly" connection for Aqua because
1. The "Aqua" webcolor is a hideous light blue no man would wear. And...
2. "Aqua" was also the band bringing us such golden oldies like "Barbie Girl" or "Doctor Jones" - primarily identified through their singer, Lene Grawford Nystrøm, the girl was shown a great deal in the videos, immediately coming to mind when you (or at least I) think about "Aqua".

So there, explained why my brain shoves the word "Aqua" to the girly faction. You happy now?

(Mind how I was wrong on both accounts, but still correctly foretold it was bad.)

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
tbh I never realized you blocked me, and as far as I can remember all I ever ended up saying to you was 'hi' because you were very good at stopping any atempt at conversation in it's tracks.
That wouldn't have absolutely anything to do with your dickhead attitude ("pd is the only one in this community that I can talk to equally"), would it.

Rawlo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've never heard any of there songs I have to say, but I've heard of them, in veiw of this I retract my comments for that and appologize for implying that you were an ideot and all other negative conotations.

having said that I still know how much work went into that skin, and there are still bugs that need to be worked out, but other then that it does look great.

edit: @ dcoder, when the hell did I say that? I would never be that dumb, I don't think I'd even imply it, when I said good at ending conversations I ment the shear lack of interest you had in anything I said right from the minute I added you. I just assumed you had better things to do then listen to some random guy.

pd is definately not the only guy I talk to, nore would I ever think I was the only guy he talks to, I'm just not that dumb, so either your taking it out of context, or your making it up

Last edited by Rawlo on Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blaat85
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Renegade wrote:
I edited while you posted, look above. My brain probably makes the "girly" connection for Aqua because
1. The "Aqua" webcolor is a hideous light blue no man would wear.

I have seen guys wearing aqua.

I think the new layout looks good, just a few bugs needed to be solved. Assuming things based on gender which are not genderrelated is nonsense.

Nice newspost Banshee. The weather thing made me laugh.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Were they heterosexual?

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Gosho: ...of Death? My argument was not the skin's kindness to the eyes, but the naming scheme

Ah, I see.

Well, even though I myself may be clasified as a goth of sorts, I prefer the new YRARG style. And light blue (aqua) is a colour I wear quite often, yet still being a man.

MaryJo
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Honestly I'm getting tired of always defending pretty much every single thing i do.
To be honest, i didn't failed at anything with the site's layout, i just did what i thought was best for it. the news thing... well, i'll ask mig eater to help me, since he knows php a lot more than me, i'm just learning guys.

Renegade, damn it Renegade, I don't know why you always have to behave like an ass.. dude, this is a modding community. I don't see the point why you guys, just because you're good at this then you think you're better than me or any other human being. Oh and i didn't liked those comments you did about me not having diplomatic inmunity just because i have tits.. what the hell is that?. I didn't asked anyone to defend me.

And to finish this, because i'm honestly both sad and angry: if you want a better layout for Yrarg, then make it yourselves and i'll be glad to change that "girly" Aqua Arg, which by the way it was mig's idea so blame him if you want, bunch of assholes, come back to earth and get a real life. This modding community is just for entertaining, not a way to live.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Blaat85
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ Renegade
One of them is my dad so yes I would call him heterosexual. Rolling Eyes

@MJ
I understand how you feel. No one has the right to make such biased assumptions based on a completely irrelevent fact.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@MaryJo: That is exactly the attitude I was expecting from your last appearance, and exactly what I was referring to in my post.

I am a free man in a free country, and I have the right to have my own opinion and to voice it.

I have never, neither this nor last time said anything against you personally. Yet whenever I say anything critical only marginally touching YR Arg, you're immediatly behaving like I'm a Sexist PigDog From Hell and out to belittle you in front of the world.

I don't like YR Args new skin. Period. And I don't understand the hype around it. That is all I'm saying, and that, as well as all consecutive discussions, are totally independent from your person and your gender.

Just like you said: This is a modding community. You need to stop taking everything I, or anybody else, says so god damn personal. Nobody is out to get you. Nobody is forcing you defend everything you do. There is always an amount of people not liking a particular decision, no matter who makes the decision and what is the decision.

So quit behaving like I'm centering my life around bad-mouthing any decision you make on YR Arg. I don't. I couldn't care less. But if the skin is in the news, all hyped up, I have a comment to make, and I have the ability to comment, I goddamn well will comment, and neither your defendist nature nor your gender will stop me from it.

And for the record: We only met twice. You are not in the position to judge what my general behavior patterns are.

@Blaat85: I wasn't all that serious with that one. It was a spontaneous quick reply, within the flow of the conversation. I'd not go as far as suggesting only gay men wear aqua.

John Galt
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rawlo wrote:
edit: @ dcoder, when the hell did I say that? I would never be that dumb, I don't think I'd even imply it, when I said good at ending conversations I ment the shear lack of interest you had in anything I said right from the minute I added you. I just assumed you had better things to do then listen to some random guy.

pd is definately not the only guy I talk to, nore would I ever think I was the only guy he talks to, I'm just not that dumb, so either your taking it out of context, or your making it up

OFFTOPIC

I'm not making it up. For the record, the exact quote is (gotta love command line):
Code:
F:\My Documents\My Chat Logs>
for /R %a in (rawlo*) do grep -A 1 -H "talk to" "%a"

Quote:
F:\My Documents\My Chat Logs\2006 04\rawlo0001@hotmail.com.txt:
Bartimae: pd is probebly the only person part from AG to have anything like as good an understanding of the varies rules files that I am able to talk to in level conversation
Bartimae: if he doesn't know if it can be done then I'll try it myself

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Renegade, you are a free man, live in a free country and you have the right to voice your opinion, but remember that you are talking to other human beings like you. No one complains at the fact that you dislike this new layout, but we always welcome constructive criticism instead of hot arguments, as they help others to improve the quality of their work.

Renegade
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If I weren't talking to other human beings, their reactions wouldn't be so irrational. Rolling Eyes

And I wasn't pretending anybody complained about me not liking the layout. The exact opposite is true. I was complaining about MaryJo behaving like I attacked her personally, while all I did was disliking the layout.

And, even in danger of igniting another wall of flames against me, there isn't much to improve about a border. And she already said she can't free the news from the iframe. Plus, they obviously like the skin the way it is. Hell, I'm not expecting them to change it to please me. I just said I don't like it. And instead of people accepting my opinion and living on their lives, I get flamed to death. Rolling Eyes

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, if there are many complaints about Revora opening in a small window, why not make the link to the forums to be a pop up?

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The layout isn't bad, but there are still a few things that need sorting.
1. The width is always a bit over 100%, and the side-scrolling is rather annoying.
2. The main news should stretch according to resolution, just like the downloads.
3. Clicking on the "view comments" buttons should either load in a new window/tab or open in the whole window rather than the Iframe.
4. The Google ad would be a lot better if moved to below the header, it currently looks a bit odd with it being above the header.

Finally, I believe the layout works on 800*600 just fine, the header is 780 pixels (which is about the maximum width of the page in that resolution). I can't say I've tried it, but it's worth putting there instead of 1024*786 (as lovely a resolution that may be!).

Quote:
for /R %a in (rawlo*) do grep -A 1 -H "talk to" "%a"

Since when has grep worked in Windows, exactly?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Renegade wrote:
If I weren't talking to other human beings, their reactions wouldn't be so irrational. Rolling Eyes

And I wasn't pretending anybody complained about me not liking the layout. The exact opposite is true. I was complaining about MaryJo behaving like I attacked her personally, while all I did was disliking the layout.

And, even in danger of igniting another wall of flames against me, there isn't much to improve about a border. And she already said she can't free the news from the iframe. Plus, they obviously like the skin the way it is. Hell, I'm not expecting them to change it to please me. I just said I don't like it. And instead of people accepting my opinion and living on their lives, I get flamed to death. Rolling Eyes

You didn't attacked me personally, but the fact is that put a lot of effort on updating that site (just ask Gamemate or barti), and that's the main reason why i care so much, and that's why i get angry so easilly, i wouldn't mind if you did how Clazzy did, he was kind enough to say what can be improved. constructive criticism. Of course, i'm not expecting you to feel the way i do about my projects or other things i do. You have your own life and i have mine, a bussy one btw.

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a few minor complaints :
one, it's too wide, side scrolling's a bitch
two, the ad is very intrusive, i suggest you move it down

now, for commenting on your* your = people in this thread * posts so far :
"retract that comment quick or I'll make you eat those words, both maryjo and mig eater put alot of work into that skin and it looks ztyping awsome
"

...what the crap ?

"And all this stupid reaction because the site has a webmistress? Honestly, guys, stop acting like fools. The layout was designed and created by Mig Eater (yea, male). MaryJo has converted the whole voxel database of the site, over 300 voxels, to fit the new layout. So, don't worry, people... there will be no ponies or pink shit, unless someone makes a pony voxel... errr... wait, forget this idea #Tongue Laughing."

honestly banshee , a bit uncalled for, nobody said anything in relation to her being female before that.

"umm actually I would call that sexist, I can't see anything wrong with the name aqua arg, I can't for the life of me see how you manage to link that with either vista or girly, and I think anyone who names a skin 'red theme of death' in anything but a goth comunity has issues

actually I think anyone who owned a forum in a goth comunity has issues but I don't speek to that many goths so I couldn't say it for sure.
"

now, this post is fairly annoying, pre-conceived notions about goths, and of course you can't see anything wrong with the name, because you put a lot of effort into getting this together, you know there IS a reason there are critics, because the ones making it aren't objective.

"the missile silo is the best C&P ive ever seen.
the skin sucks.
the aqua skin doesnt look the least bit girly (it just sucks too much to be anything but phail, though its better than PPM's (no offense)) "

real constructive there, chielscape, off-topic much ?

"My Signature says it all in the form of:

to YARG's skin.

Edit: I think I forgot to remove something from that image. Laughing"

now that was as obnoxious as one can get.

thank god it gets to be a less evil flamey mess at the end ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [38 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!