Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:14 am
All times are UTC + 0
Xeno's news
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [78 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject:  Xeno's news
Subject description: It's terrible...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
This thread is going to be a very depressing and shocking post by me but this is one of the only places i can keep in contact with the lot of ya. Since everyone is busy.

Recently i've been having pain in the left hand side of my head near the temple. So today i went into hospital and had a CT scan on my head, chest and abdomen. Also a Bone scan in another department. I then went to the oncology area to go and see my Consultant and Dr to find out the results from one of the scans and it was the following...

I have 2 lots of cancer in my head, one in a lump on the side of my head and the other is another smaller lump right near the temple on the left hand side of my face. This has been causing alot of pain in the left hand side of my head and is also impossible to have any form of treatment to get rid of that.

I will be having Radiotherapy on that area of my head to help reduce the size of the tumor near my temple but there is nothing i can have to remove it totally. This is because it is right near a sensitive area of my brain and thus will cause some substantial problems if it was cut or anything >.<

There's nothing out there that i can have that will cure me of this, mostly because of where it is located. I can't have chemotherapy nor opperations cause of it being a sensitive area. There is nothing else i can have to help cure me so it's been classed that i've only got a limited amount of time left to live. Although it was never said how long i will have left.

I am predicting that i have around 6+ months left to live, but this is just a guess. Once i've had radiotherapy i will probably find out how long then...

This all seems like alot of bullshit or just generally naffness, but i am currently scared shitless atm. I would of told ya all in person, but everyone is busy so i can't interrupt you all any way at all. I just hope to meet you all at some point. I have so much i want to do on my own and with the lot of ya, i have limit (unknown how long) time left and so i really need to spend as much time with you all that i still have left:cry:

I'm sorry for anything wrong i've done to you all... i just want to have a good end to my life. I'll need to do a will too at some point. There's no way to cure myself anymore:cry:

Talk to you all soon:cry:

Richard xxx

I had to change the smileys so they'd work here. This is terrible terrible news, and I'm quite devastated...

Everyone who is interested, can contact me if they want the Go Xeno avvie the support Xeno banner. MSN @ yrtsmodder666@yahoo.com

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh no, that's absolutely awful.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow.
What can you say?

Tragedy, it happens -
I don't know where you stand with God, Xeno, but you can be sure I'm praying for you

Blackster out.

(BTW you don't mind if I use that pic in my sig, do you?)

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, go ahead. Show as much support for Xeno as you can, man.

Man, I'm praying for Xeno...and I'm not even all that religious. I hate the fact that this is happening to one of the community's best.

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
DeathMummy
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow-poor guy,can i use the pic in my sig aswell to show some support?

Last edited by DeathMummy on Sun May 20, 2007 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow,2 tumours..
that not even something that i would wish on the most hated person on the earth,thats something unbearable.

ima gonna put that pic in my sig if you dont mind thank you very much,because like you said,he's gonna need all the support.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
m666
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EVERYBODY MAY USE THE BANNER TO SUPPORT XENO!

It's more than open for the usage, I'd appreciate it greatly if you would use it.

Stingerr
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok this is something I can't take easily Sad... I hope everything will be allright.. I really do. Good luck mate. You really don't deserve this. nobody does. Sad

Rattuskid
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This really really sucks. I've had friends who were cancer survivors before, and it scared me pretty bad when they told me, but none of them were in this community. Bad shit seems to be happening to good people all too often anymore.

Get well Xeno, or in lue of that, just lead an awesome life. You've been a great guy in this community and we hope to squeeze a little more out of those creative juices of yours, so don't go all 'sweet chariot' on us yet. Developments happen every day. Just have hope.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How old is this Xeno anyway? Damn, if he has only a limited time to live, and he is like, 20 or something...urgh...terrible...

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh my...thats frightening news. I hope things fare much better!. hang in there . and try not to sweat it. maybe its nothing at all so all you can do is enjoy whatever time you have...because even for the rest of us anything is possible....goood luck!

Last edited by Ickus on Sun May 20, 2007 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

damn, I don't know what to say... it's really bad news. Many people here don't believe in a God but to those who do, if you care enough for Xeno, just pray he'll make it.. God'll do what should be done

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

go use the time you still have left to do what you've always wanted. im not trying to make a stupid joke or insult you, but you've got nothing to lose.

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri o07 wrote:
How old is this Xeno anyway? Damn, if he has only a limited time to live, and he is like, 20 or something...urgh...terrible...

Xeno is 19.

Stingerr
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Same age as me.. Freaks me out Sad. Like Chielscape said, just do all the things you ever wanted. The last months of your life should be enjoyed to the maximum.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's terrible, i just cant explain how i fell about it. The only thing i can do is wish him the best of luck and like others though im not religious, pray for him.

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you everyone and sorry i didn't post this here myself. I've just not been in the mood to post about this everywhere. But everyone knows about this now, which i guess is the main thing.

Sorry if i've not actually provided alot of the community, but i've found i've always got on well with all of ya. Thank you for your comments and i'll try and keep in contact as much as i can... all i can really do now is to go out and about and try and do things i've always wanted to do Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Xeno wrote:
Thank you everyone and sorry i didn't post this here myself. I've just not been in the mood to post about this everywhere. But everyone knows about this now, which i guess is the main thing.

That's totally understandable. You have a lot of friends and a lot of people who cares about you. It's hard to keep everyone informed on your own. Fortunatelly, internet has this 'virotic' behaviour that makes things easier.

Xeno wrote:
Sorry if i've not actually provided alot of the community, but i've found i've always got on well with all of ya. Thank you for your comments and i'll try and keep in contact as much as i can... all i can really do now is to go out and about and try and do things i've always wanted to do Smile

Xeno, you contributed with a lot more than you imagined. I'm not talking simply about your mod, the cameos you sent and even the competitions you helped to organize here. You were kind with the people here, helpful and I'm sure you've made thousands of people who visits PPM, Revora and other communities happier. Of course, we can't compare what you did here with what Jesus Christ or Albert Einstein did for the humanity, but that's asking too much Laughing.

I wish you a very good luck in the next months. I know you'll have hard times, but I'd like to ask you one thing: never be hopeless. Today, there might be no known cure for your problem, but we never know the future. There is always a chance, even if it's a minor chance, of someone finding a way to sort it or have a great idea and be able to include you on their experience. There are millions of researchs to cure a lot of types of cancer everywhere in the world.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you know,the next best way to get you some energy and slow down the pain is to eat alot of garlic,becuase ive read an article that garlic helps prevent cancer so eat up...and i'm not joking.....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can not belive what I am reding!? At the age of 19? I promise, I will pray for you, to the last day! And for your family and friends!
I hope that there might be a miracel cure, being made right now! (I hope...)

I hope you'll get well. Enjoy the last time!

EDIT: (misspellings)

Last edited by Dupl3xxx on Sun May 20, 2007 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dupl3xxx wrote:
I can not belive what I am reding!? At the age of 19? I promise, I will pray for you, to the last day! And for your family and friends!
I hope that there might be a miracel cure, beeniug made right now! (I hope...)

I hope you'll get well. Enjoy tha last time!

prey - something someone hunts for
pray - religious

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh...wow...it was only a month ago when i felt some pain in the back of my head and had several checkings by the docs....but thank god its just my spine that cause the pain and it can be healed in thearapy, but i can understand how he feels, i hd and i still had, enormous fear of this case, having something unremoveable int he head is a nightmare to think over Sad i feel so sorry for you xeno...even if i don't know you..but i can only imagine how it feels to got that results...really....i hope there is some way for you to cure that...i can just say, never give up fighting in life as long as you can.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Stingerr
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

That bit made me almost cry. You have done more you could ever imagine. Really. You are a good person, and all the good things you did in your life, nobody can take those away from you. Your spirit will live on. You will get a new body and hopefully this time you get to enoy your life longer than this one. You are never "gone". You're just coming back as a new person. When? I don't know. You won't know you lived this life when you get back, but your spirit has more strength. When you're ready, you'll be back.

Sting

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Stingerr wrote:

That bit made me almost cry.

wuss....
lol sorry for the smart as stuff but dude...
jking..
but still,i hardly know you,even so,im supporting you,and based on what ive been reading,you are one of gods wonders to these dudes on ppm.

Quote:
Sorry if i've not actually provided alot of the community

dude,you've done alot for the community,as mcuh as clazzy and the banshee have done,so dont let anybody say you have not,because deep inside at the end of the day,you know that YOU have done some thing amazing,and for that,we all rember you as a vetteran of NOD,yah NOD...not GDI...please

IcySon55
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I never really knew yee, but all the best from Taktics Team.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I kind of like DaTS's sig better...when I have time, I'll see if I can make one of my own.

Stay strong, Xeno!

The Team Black Index

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Extremely depressing news this is. Crying or Very sad

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, that really is bad news. While I never really got to know you, I can only hope the best for you, and that you'll get through it. You have all of PPM backing you up, if that makes you feel any better Wink Little comfort, but hopefully it helps.

Hopefully we'll all be able to see you and your modding work for a long time further in the future. Smile

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you people, like i've said to alot of you on other Forums or on MSN it all means alot to me Smile. All i'll try and do now is to keep intouch with alot of ya and just do things in life that i've wanted to do for ages... towards the end of the year i plan on traveling around the world for a little bit, so i should be able to meet some of ya for a day or two Wink

But its not promised atm, i need some other things to sort out first Very Happy

shinji
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

jesus and i thought god wos cruel to me

im prayin for u

Judeau
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Xeno wrote:
Thank you people, like i've said to alot of you on other Forums or on MSN it all means alot to me Smile. All i'll try and do now is to keep intouch with alot of ya and just do things in life that i've wanted to do for ages... towards the end of the year i plan on traveling around the world for a little bit, so i should be able to meet some of ya for a day or two Wink

I can't say i know much of you as a person, but what i have seen of you makes me think of you as a well-meaning person.
I'm sorry such bad luck befell you , but, you must remember to have these results double checked before going out, it shouldn't take much time, if it is absolutely certain, i suggest you go out into the world using whatever means are accesible to you, and enjoy what it has to offer.

either way, best wishes from me.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heh well Xeno if you're ever in Upstate NY be sure to drop by XD

The Team Black Index

Last edited by Team Black on Sun May 26, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chrisse
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

even thought i dont know you well, im still supporting you until the last minute of your life and praying for the best.

And if were lucky there will be a cure within your lifetime left like Banshee said.

and its very unfair that it happens you..it just is.Sad

http://open.spotify.com/track/3B5lZi3QJ8AeVpdLtO9NcI

www.myspce.com/ttex91 (Listen to my music (Outdated)).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I only logged in to see this, and indeed its painful, my mum has a tumour in her leg, but it's nothing serious.. doctors said it can be treated and it's at a very early stage. I never really got to know you but nevertheless I wish you good luck.

ayylmao on Discord

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, Xeno..

Didn't really know you that well, but damn, we'll miss you.

I will, anyways. Very Happy

You were one of the good people of the community..

"Banned" RP here

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gosh, only 19 and cancer already... I dont have any words for this. I hope you make the best of your remaining life, and i really hope that someone can cure you of this awfull disease.

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Xeno wrote:
...towards the end of the year i plan on traveling around the world for a little bit, so i should be able to meet some of ya for a day or two Wink

Tell if you are going to norway!

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ehm,dont you think your over doing it with the sig?banshee may fry you for it lol...

lol you mind addming me on msn Razz

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh dear Sad

This is outmost terrible, your at my age even!

We've never talked, I have seen your posts and looked at a few projects of yours. You always seem to have this kind and positive tone here in the forums.

I hope you eat healthy and feel the outdoor breeze in the woods for a bit.
I don't know exactly where you live, but most likely an European country similar to mine.

I hope it does get better, I don't know much about the treatment of cancer, but you need to keep on fighting, we need more nice people like you around here in the forums, we don't want to lose you Sad

Be strong and be willing!

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait - didn't he was making TS paradox?

@dupl3xxx It's BEAT it not BET it...

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh my God #Puppy dog , I just visited PPM to check anything new before dinner and now I read this, I've seen the Xeno banners in some signatures, but I didn't know what they meant... Putting it in my signature now.

Damn, I wish you the best of luck, I'll be praying for you... I'm a tad speechless at the moment...

Lightstorm
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know you but good luck, i hope you make it out alright.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Made a new sig if anyone wants to use it...
Code:
[img]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4061/xenosiggrnzm9.png[/img]

The Team Black Index

zzattack
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know you at all but still I wish you the best of luck. A very young kid who was in my sisters class beat a tumor after being in coma for 4 months. I hope you can pull of something amazing like that as well.

Kurorahk
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Man that just seems so unfair and down right cruel, at the age of 19 being prognosed with two tumors that are like that, damn, I hope you get better you still have much to do.
-Kurorahk-

Blaze, Demon of The Round Table, Mobuis One call me what you want I am one with the sky.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blackster wrote:
Made a new sig if anyone wants to use it...
Code:
[img]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4061/xenosiggrnzm9.png[/img]

the crazy MS maker lol,nice

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea MS Paint is all I can afford right now XD
gotta fill the gas tank, ya know? #Tongue

The Team Black Index

Dupl3xxx
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ friday-13th
The sign is RIGHT at the edge of the rules (600x200 500kb) so he is moast likely LaughingLaughing
Adding you to MSN soon (need stable internet #Tongue)

@ Xeno
I am still praying to you, each day!
Just woundering, do you know how much you have left Crying or Very sad (63years??)
I really hope you can get by this, (if possible Crying or Very sad) Get well!

@ gufu
I will fix that ASAP

@ Blackster
Ever heared of The Gimp? It is free, it's good, and it rock! A alternative to the standar PS and PSP. My new sig was made in The Gimp only, so it's not that bad. In fact, it's quite good Very Happy Can give you som guides if you want some Wink
Oh, and there is one more Paint.net Haben't tryed it yet, but I have heard it's good #Tongue

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

iv read the story in a few places now but i dont think iv posted in a place that Xeno actually visits yet so im going to.

Xeno you obviously have the support of the entire modding community. I hope you pull through this and stay with us. Always remember that we are here and if you need to say something to anyone you can here. I wish you the best of luck.

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

xeno get well kid, where counting on you. Wink

i wish i had more to say but i think that well sums things up Smile

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!